"Villa Laura" is super luxurious and very modern with a impresionante view of the bay of Playa de Aro. The villa is for 8 people and is located on the upmarket urbanization "Golf Mas Nou" in the hills behind the bustling seaside town of Playa de Aro. Golf Challenge 18 holes is at the top of urbanization and is ideal for true golfers. The villa is a few minutes drive from the city center, beaches and beautiful coves. Descending from the villa, you can take two directions: turn left and you will reach the pretty medieval village of Castell D'Aro and from there you can continue to the beautiful historic town of Sant Feliu de Guixols. Turn right and you will end up in the center of the seaside town of Playa de Aro with its long sandy beach, great shops, many bars and restaurants. All amenities are at a maximum of 5 minutes by car.
The villa was built with high quality materials and is very nicely decorated. The villa is 500 m2 built on 1 500 m2 of landscaped garden, infinity pool and jacuzzi.
The area to live and the houses are all on one level (ground floor) and the villa consists of:
• Entrance hall
• Large living room with a sitting area with a large flat-screen TV, a dining room, an office area, floor to ceiling windows to maximize light and views of the sea. The windows slide completely disappear to open the living room to the terrace
• Access to a large covered terrace, open terrace, garden and pool
• Large fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast area and another comfortable seating area.
• Kitchen Access to the barbecue area with a traditional barbecue
Laundry room with washer and dryer.
• 4 spacious double bedrooms 3 of which have sea views and all with en suite bathroom:
The master bedroom with a king size bed, 1 bathroom with walk in shower, sink and toilet, 1 bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC
Double bedroom 2: queen size bed, bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC
Double Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC
double room 4: double bed, bathroom with Italian shower, washbasin and WC
• First floor: Living playing spacious with a large pool table, darts, board games, toys and a comfortable lounge area with sofas. Ideal for teenagers.
• Lower level: garage, driveway with automatic gate
• Central heating and air conditioning throughout the house, WIFI
• Outdoor: large swimming pool and a jacuzzi acclimatized for 6 people, covered and open terrace with sun loungers and outdoor dining area. Lawn and landscaped garden.
Playa de Aro is a lively seaside town and friendly family with a long sandy beach and various beautiful bays. In Playa de Aro there are many bars, restaurants and clubs, and it is a great city for shopping with many boutiques. The popular water park "Aquadiver" is only a short drive away and the complex "Cines Oscar" with cinemas, bowling, playground, bars and restaurants. This center is located opposite the modern marina "Port d'Aro" where you can rent a sailboat or catamaran for a day. Just south of Playa de Aro is the pretty historic town of Sant Feliu de Guixols. There is a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops and museums. It has a daily market for fresh vegetables, fruits, meat and poultry. The marina offers many choices for sailing lessons, snorkeling, scuba diving and excursions around the magnificent wild coast of the Costa Brava. There is much to offer in the immediate area to enjoy your holiday. Golf courses, horseback riding, water park, amusement park, visiting Girona, Barcelona, picturesque villages, small medieval villages, etc. In July / August, you can also go by bus to Playa de Aro directly to Barcelona and Girona and Barcelona airport. There are other excellent nearby golf courses such as the Golf Costa Brava (Santa Cristina d'Aro) and PGA course near Caldes de MalavellGet the full listing »