La Labranza and El Pajar are the two houses that make up the farm, Bohemian Hideaway in Gran Canaria. Located in a valley of palm trees and olive trees, surrounded by magnificent mountains, the estate is at a key point for hiking and biking trails, and it is only 35 minutes by car to the beaches.
Through large wooden doors, La Labranza opens onto its beautiful private patio that is decorated with Moroccan seating cushions and colored glass lamps.
A corridor around the patio separates the two bedrooms, the bathroom and the kitchen.
The living / dining space with wooden floor is a fusion of classics of modern design with traditional architecture. Wishbone wooden chairs from Hans J. Wegner, complement the glass dining table illuminated by an Artishoc lamp by Louis Poulsen, hanging from a wooden beam. Cole & Son wallpaper from England, as well as Farrow and Ball colors, decorate the rooms. Access to the living room and dining room is via open-air stairs, where a balcony facing east faces the mountains so that one can enjoy the sun's rays with a morning coffee and breakfast.
The house La Labranza has all the modern comforts of home and can accommodate up to 4 guests in two double rooms, with the option of adding an extra bed for one more person.
The second house, El Pajar was originally built as farm stables and later used as a warehouse for drying tobacco. During renovations in 2006, the building was beautifully transformed to receive guests. The house has a living / dining room / kitchen with comfortable armchairs, a sofa bed, a dining table and chairs, satellite TV with international channels and a DVD player.
The master bedroom has two comfortable single beds, a wardrobe, an electronic safe and an air conditioning system with cooling and heating functions.
El Pajar has all the modern conveniences to make our guests feel at home during their stay and can accommodate up to 4 guests in two separate double rooms (the secondary room has its own private bathroom and sink). There is the option of adding an extra guest on the sofa bed.
Characteristics of La Labranza:
• Moroccan private themed patio / patio with seating area and dawn balcony
• Master bedroom - comfortable double bed with linen, a large wardrobe, bedside tables, electronic safe, infrared electric heating panel, electric fan
• Secondary bedroom - comfortable double bed with white sheets, a large wardrobe, bedside tables, infrared electric heating panel, electric fan
• Bathroom - L'OCCITANE toiletries, bath and hand towels, large open shower, washbasin, toilet, medical kit, hair dryer
• Kitchen - ceramic cooker, electric oven, table and 4 chairs, fridge / freezer, microwave, mini Essenza Nespresso machine, coffee filter machine, kettle, toaster, juicer, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery, basket condiments, fire extinguisher
• Living / dining room: two comfortable sofas, satellite TV with international channels and DVD, dining table with Wishbone chairs, air conditioning, paraffin heater, fire extinguisher, games and movies on request
Characteristics of El Pajar:
• Private gallery with seats and wooden table
• Breakfast table in the shade of an old olive tree
• Master bedroom - 2 comfortable single beds with white linen, a large wardrobe, bedside tables, electronic safe, air conditioning, electric heater, fire extinguisher • Kitchen area - ceramic stove, electric oven, fridge / freezer, microwave, mini Essenza Nespresso machine, coffee filter machine, kettle, toaster, juicer, pots and pans, crockery and cutlery, condiment basket, fire extinguisher • Living / dining room - sofa, armchairs, table and 4 chairs, TV / DVD , electric heater, games and movies upon request
• Bathroom: L'OCCITANE toiletries, towels, large open shower, washbasin, toilet, medical kit, hair dryer
• Secondary bedroom - comfortable double bed with white linen, a private bathroom with sink, a large wardrobe, bedside tables, electric heater and fan
Both houses share:
• Terrace with garden - Swimming pool, sun beds, umbrellas, barbecue area with running water and sink, tables and chairs, olive trees and palm trees
• Free private parking for all guests
• Pets allowed on requestGet the full listing »