House located in the town of Cabanillas, Navarra, 3 km from Bardenas Reales and 7 km from
Tudela. Next to Senda Viva. We have discounts for our travelers.
It is a cozy house for families and groups of friends.
Pórtico de las Bardenas has a capacity of 10 people and can accommodate from 4 people, on the first floor. It is an ideal house for groups and families with children.
The house consists of 4 double bedrooms and 1 multipurpose room (children's games and trundle bed) and 2 bathrooms. As well as a fully equipped kitchen with capsule coffee maker, living - dining room, terrace of 65 m2 with barbecue and porch with table and chairs to eat outside.
The El Pórtico de Bardenas area offers the possibility of many activities.
Which I can inform you on arrival and give you information brochures and contacts of interest:
• Guided routes through the Bardenas.
• 4x4 by the Bardenas.
• Escape-room in Tudela.
• Cascante thermoludic center.
• Living Path.
Cabanillas is a town with multiple services (bakery, supermarket, bars, butchers,
hairdressers, municipal swimming pools, playgrounds, pelota court, soccer field, tennis courts,
Cabanillas is very well located to know:
• The Bardenas Reales de Navarra.
• Senda Viva theme park.
• The Moncayo.
Good location to visit all of Navarre and part of Aragón.
• Cabanillas. Dates of special interest are: Holy Week (persecution and death of Judas), cultural week of Holy Week (week after Easter), May 15 festival of San Isidro, end of May or early June spring festivities, from the 15th to the 21st of August patron saint festivities in honor of San Roque, the last weekend of September, autumn festivities.
• Cabanillas is one of the towns within the route of the ball. In the pediment you can enjoy a tournament of Cesta Punta.
• Ebro River and the Bocal. Palace of Carlos V. 3 km. This unique palace is located in the Bocal.
Place where the imperial channel of Aragon is born and where one of the paths of
Santiago. This landscape contrasts with the landscape we observe in Bardenas.
In it we will find a great variety of trees among which stand out: sotos, pinyon trees and its oak tree with more than 100 years old.
• Bardenas Reales. 3 Km. Natural park declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, with an area of 42 thousand hectares.
• Tudela. 7 km. Only 5 minutes from Cabanillas. The second largest city in Navarre.
• Greenway of Tarazonica. 7 km. The greenway of the Tarazonica links the towns of Tudela and Tarazona along 22 km.
They are trails that cross old railroad tracks. The route is perfectly conditioned and marked for cyclists and pedestrians.
• Living path. 13 km. We have discounts for the living trail park. Adventure and fun park with attractions for the little ones and adults, in turn, they can observe a variety of animals.
Do not miss the show of birds of prey!
• Route of the monasteries: Monastery of Fitero, Monastery of Tulebras, Monastery of Veruela.
• Route of the Castles: Castle of Cortes, Castle of Marcilla, Castle of Olite, Cerco de Artajona, Castle-Cathedral of Ujué, etc.Get the full listing »