Cottage "Villa Alejandra", in Cenes de la Vega (Granada), with capacity for up to 8 people, has 4 double bedrooms, all with wardrobes, 3 full bathrooms (one of them with whirlpool tub and the two others with shower), kitchen with all types of utensils, 2 living rooms with fireplaces and 2 dining rooms.
The house has oil heating with individual boiler, in addition to air conditioning and heat pump, video-intercom, alarm ... .. Outside there is a garden with lawn and swimming pool plus covered porch in wood and terrace with 80mts2, giving the best views of Sierra Nevada you can get, barbecue. It has an exterior yakucci (works only during the months of July and August).
* Full kitchen with all types of kitchenware.
* Washing machine, dishwasher.
* Oven, microwave, ceramic hob.
* Large screen television in room nº1
* Overhead projector with 210x210cm screen in room nº2
* Oil heating with radiators in all rooms.
* Air conditioning and heat pump.
* Yakucci interior all year round.
* Yakucci exterior months July and August.
* Pool, porch
Located within the natural park of Sierra Nevada, in residential area of chalét, 3 minutes from the town center, where you will find many restaurants, the famous ventorros of Granada (black pudding, sausage, choto al ajillo, rice .......), Shops of all kinds: gas stations, supermarkets, pharmacies ..., The center of Granada is 7 kilometers away, where you can enjoy a beautiful walk through the Alcaizería, the Albaicín district (viewpoint of San Nicolás, see sunset) and caves of the Sacromonte, the walk of the sad ..., without leaving to see the Alhambra to which it will take 5 minutes from the house. For lovers of skiing, the Sierra Nevada station is only 15 minutes away and the coast of Motril is 35 minutes away, where you can not miss the famous shrimps, the white shrimp, as well as an exquisite gastronomy. The water park Acuaola is walking.
* Sierra Nevada 15 minutes
* The Alhambra to 5 minutes
* Motril beach 30 minutes
* The center of Granada 7 minutes
* Around the house (paths for walkers with the best views of Sierra Nevada and Granada), bike paths,Get the full listing »