LUXURY - Ideal for couples, families and business, superbly located brand new apartment just off Paseo de Gracia (less than 5 mins walk to Barcelona's 5th Avenue). Fully equipped PRIVATE apartment offering free Breakfast, WIFI internet connection & international TV channels.
Check out the view - marble floors and bathroom, modern furniture and overlooking the La Concepción Market that was built in 1888 in the centre of Barcelona's Eixample District, between the streets of Aragó, València, Bruc and Girona.
This is a modern 3 bedroom home with space for up to 8 guests comfortably. Completely renovated with high quality finishing this is like stepping into your new home for the first time.
Bedroom 1 = Double queen bed
Bedroom 2 = Double queen bed
Bedroom 3 = Double queen bed
Lounge-room = 1 Double Sofa bed
2 complete bathrooms, one with bathtub & the other smaller one with shower.
Licence No: HUTB-006776
- Morning Coffee & Croissant included (provided by ground floor restaurant)
- Air Conditioning (in lounge)
- Elevator (also with disabled access)
- High speed internet WiFi
- Doorman building for added security and luggage storage
- Parking available in the same building (20EUR/24hr)
- Camera security intercom
- Full bathroom & hair dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Kitchen & appliances
- Coffee machine; & the coffee :-)
- Room service available
- Fresh linen and towels
- Weekly maid service is included at no extra charge.
We are ideally located in the Eixample neighbourhood, between Plaza Catalunya and Sagrada Familia. Whether you visit Barcelona on holidays or for a business trip, this location allows you to enjoy Barcelona in an easy and convenient way: in 10 minutes you can access most tourist attractions as well as the major business centres. It is a friendly area with many restaurants, shops and bars where you will be able to appreciate the real Barcelona way of life!
From the sun-drenched roof terrace there are views beyond the market towards Montjuic & the Olympic stadium and behind to Gaudi's magnificent unfinished church la Sagrada Familia. Enjoy a glass of wine on the roof and watch the sun setting (or even rising again) over Barcelona.
Being so central you will probably walk everywhere, but...
- Metro / Subway stations
L4 - Girona (yellow line to the beach, 3 stops)
L5 - Verdaguer (Sants - Barcelona's Main Station)
Bus lines to almost everywhere from the Mercat de la Concepció, buses: 43, 44, B24, N7 - tmb.cat
Thanks for considering our apartment and I wish you a fantastic stay in Barcelona.
HOW TO GET HERE:
If you plan on arriving by car, please know that there is the possibility of renting a parking space for only €20. The address is "Carrer Valencia 334" situated on the corner of Valencia and Girona Streets.
If you are arriving at the airport, you have several options: The easiest and fastest is to pre-reserve a taxi (about €45), the driver will collect you at the arrivals terminal, with your name on a sign and help with your luggage.
- By bus; the Aerobus (40 mins) last stop is on Plaza Catalonia, a 20-minute walk from the building.
- Or the train; arrives at the Sants train station where you have the option of taking the metro L5 (towards Vall d'Hebron (4 stops) to Verdaguer then walk), or taking a taxi.Get the full listing »