Welcome to Villa Rosa in the beautiful beach resort of San Pedro Del Pinatar Spain. Situated only 7 minutes walk from several beaches, restaurants and bars. Dos Mares shopping mall is a 5 minute drive away.
This villa is accessible for those with reduced mobility with a double bedroom and spacious bathroom with walk-in shower on ground floor and level access through rear patio doors.
Take a relaxing stroll to the warm calm waters of the Mar Menor and indulge in the world famous Mar Menor Mud Baths free of charge.
Villa Rosa offers you a luxurious holiday with a private heated pool (supplemental cost), free internet broadband (wifi), UK freeview TV. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and everything you need for a truly unforgettable holiday.
Enjoy your breakfast with the morning sun in the front garden and indulge in the midday sun by the pool in the rear garden.
A purified filtered drinking water faucet is also provided in the kitchen to save you from buying bottled water.
Two of the bedrooms offer a double bed, and the third bedroom offers two single beds.
All bedrooms offer large built-in wardrobes and drawers.
A low maintenance garden with palm trees offers plenty of space for relaxation or playing. For the more adventurous holiday makers, bike hire can be arranged (shop within walking distance - with delivery and collection of the bikes directly to your door for the duration of your stay.
You will be met by our English property managers at the Villa on check-in day.
Stays of more than 1 week have the option of Villa clean and bed linen change at an additional cost.
(Please read and agree before making a booking)
No smoking permitted inside the villa, smoking is permitted outside, please dispose of butts and ash responsibly.
The BBQ drip tray must be cleaned after use and new tinfoil put in place. Failure to do so will result in a £50 cleaning charge.
Polycarbonate plastic drinking glasses are available for pool side use (please no glass in the pool area).
Glass drinking glasses are provided for indoor use only.
Please avoid staining the furniture and bed linen with sun tan cream. Please note some 'all day' creams (i.e P20) are particularly hard to remove and should be avoided or completely showered off before using the bed linen or sitting on the furniture.
Please ensure that sun cream has been fully absored before going into the pool, failure to do so results in the water becoming cloudy and oily and will result in loss of your deposit to cover the special cleaning costs required.
The outdoor sun canopy is worked electronically with a remote control, in the event of windy conditions please do not use and please remember to retract it at night.
The swimming pool cover is operated manually and should be used to avoid heat loss. Please ensure that when the pool is not in use that the cover is in place.
Please be careful with any children at the pool side when cover is in use.
We will not charge you an end of villa cleaning fee but please be respectful to leave the villa in the clean way you found it, all bins must be emptied before your holiday ends and all dishes must be washed. Failure to leave the villa in the same way in which you received it will result in a cleaning charge being deducted from your deposit.
Summary of Villa Rosa:
- 3 bedrooms (ground floor: 1 with double bed - 1st floor: 1 with double bed & 1 with two single beds) all with large built-in wardrobes
- 2 identical bathrooms with large walk in shower (ground floor & 1st floor)
- 2 toilets (ground floor & 1st floor)
- Fully equipped luxury kitchen (large fridge with separate freezer, purified drinking water faucet, induction hob with 4 cooking hobs, large oven (hot air and grill), microwave with grill, dishwasher, extractor hood) - 6 seater kitchen dining table
- Air-conditioning throughout
- HD flat screen smart TV with UK Freeview
- Broadband Internet (via wifi)
- Private swimming pool, heating available at an additional charge.
- Private and closed parking for one car (free parking spaces in the street)
- Bed, bath & kitchen linen and Beach Towels are available for use (free of charge)
- Outdoor gas barbecue
- Sun loungers available
- Outdoor Dining Table (seats 6/8)
- Separate storage room with washing machine
- Equipped with baby/toddler cot/high chair
- 400m to the beach, bars & restaurants
- 2 km to the shopping centre
- 45 minute drive from Murcia international Airport
- 45 minute drive to Alicante Airport (Elche)
- 20-minute drive to the city of Murcia & Torrevieja
- 12 easy reach 4/5 Star 18 hole golf clubs (6 of them within very easy reach)
- Nearby to water amusement parks.Get the full listing »