Long term lettings available.
Spanish Tourist License No. VT-35018-CS
A luxurious detached villa less than 80m from the sea and with a private swimming pool. A perfect romantic getaway or holiday home for the family.
Our aim is to provide a luxury space for our guests to enjoy. We have combined homely Spanish features with splashes of designer chic to create a space that wows and sets it apart from other villas. If you choose not to visit one of the numerous local restaurants the Orla Kiely tableware and premium kitchen appliances will make staying in just as memorable.
The new for 2018 designer furniture on the roof terrace is simply stunning complimented by tasteful planters and mood lighting. The views from this terrace are some of the best Spain has to offer. To enhance your roof top experience further we have carefully selected only the finest furniture, whether you are sitting, lounging or dining you will do so in style!
The state of the art entertainment system will keep adults and children entertained for hours.
Relax in the private pool or turn on the resistance jets if you are looking to burn off some calories before dinner. An extra fee of €112 / £100 per week is applicable to cover heating costs. please enquire when booking.
No Hidden Fees - New All Inclusive Rate.....
Cleaning - Beach Towels - Electricity - Air Conditioning / Heating - WiFi - Cot - High Chair
Comprising of an entrance study area, large kitchen diner, spacious lounge, 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and utility room (max. 8 people ).
The villa is completely private and secure with a walled perimeter, it includes multiple balconies and terraces. There is a choice of outdoor areas for relaxing and dining all with superb views.
• Fully equipped modern kitchen, with marble work surfaces and large central island. Large wooden dining table for 8 people - with a great sea view! Fully stocked range of barware for every occasion.
• Separate utility room with large sink & washing machine.
• Bedroom 2, double bed, large fitted wardrobes, plenty of storage and sea views.
• Bedroom 3, double bed & sofa bed, fitted mirror wardrobes, small annex section suitable for a cot if required and large patio door leading to a small private verandah with partial sea view.
• Bathroom 1, extra large shower cubicle with power shower
• Living Room, large corner sofas, chaise lounge and recliners. Excellent media sound system and wall mounted plasma TV.
• Master bedroom with superb sea views, king size bed. Extra large full mirror fitted wardrobes and drawers.
• Bathroom 2, extra large shower cubicle with power shower and a full size roll top bath.
• Roof Terrace, Designer Sofas, Dining Table and Sun loungers. Breathtaking views of the Sea, Old Town, castle and beautiful Serra natural park.
• Super quiet air conditioning hot / cold units throughout the house. Fitted mid 2017.
• HD T.V featuring a satellite package inc. SKY channels, Amazon, large selection of tv, radio channels, plus a video channel network with 1000+ films updated monthly with new release films!
• Excellent WIFI Internet throughout the house and garden.
• Private single car port and space for extra parking.
• Large Gas BBQ and choice of outdoor dining, seating areas for sun or shade.
New high quality outdoor Cornilleau table tennis / ping pong table.
The main airports are:
Castellon 30 mins.
Barcelona 2 hrs.
We are a family owned Company based in the UK. Our aim is to provide quality accommodation to suit all budgets. We have purchased properties in destinations that remain largely undiscovered by UK tourists but offer spectacular beaches, sites of historical interest and incredible places to eat and drink with an emphasis on local food and culture.
We have 2 beautiful villas located on the same street in Peniscola. The booking process will be managed from our UK office where we will be on hand to answer any queries. Its not always possible but our aim is to be available from 7 AM to 9 PM.
We have put together a fantastic local team in Peniscola to assist you during your stay. Our representative will give you an introduction to the property either on the day you arrive or the following day. We will provide contact numbers for emergencies ...or perhaps you just want a restaurant recommendation for dinner? We will do our best to make sure you have a wonderful holiday.
Flights are available from Stansted and Bristol to the nearby Castellon airport. From here it's a 30 minute drive to the villa. On leaving the airport there is a choice of toll road or A road - both are OK, the toll road is slightly quicker and with virtually no traffic on! Castellon airport is very quiet which helps to keep stress levels down and if the flights suit we would certainly recommend you use it.
The next alternative is Reus airport which is approx. 1 hr away.
There are numerous flights from the UK to Valencia airport. This is approx 1hr 20 mins but with a very straight forward onward journey using the toll road. This is where most of our guests fly into.
Slightly further out is Barcelona which is a 2.5 hour drive down the coast. This is more popular with our continental guests.
There is a detached carport available for parking.
Although not essential we would recommend hiring a car, which is cheap and easy in Spain. The villa is situated a couple of km's from the main town. The volume of traffic is much lower than in the UK so inexperienced drivers should not be put off. There are of course numerous taxi's and a bus service runs past the villa in the summer months. Bike hire is available in town and there are some wonderful routes through the nearby national park.
The nearby train station of Benicarlo/Peniscola operates direct to Barcelona. This takes 2 hours and costs approx €60. Why not organise a stress free day trip to Barcelona.Get the full listing »