Catalunya Casas: Tropical villa for 6 guests in the Mallorca countryside, only 1.7km to the beach and Puerto Pollensa!
Located at the end of a cul-de-sac, this two-story villa features 7,1000 square meters of private grounds, featuring a private swimming pool (4m x 8m, depth 1m to 2m), sunbeds, and a shaded wrap-around porch with an outdoor lounge area and bench-style dining table.
Inside the 255-square-meter villa, guests will find all the comforts of home in the rustic-chic, tastefully decorated holiday home. Stone walls separate the fully outfitted kitchen (with necessary appliances) from the living room and dining room. The ground floor also has one full bathroom plus shower with a hydro-massage shower head.
Follow the stairs up to the first floor where there are three bedrooms:
(1) two single beds
(2) two single beds
(3) one double bed
There is also one split-level bathroom on the first floor.
Within the shadow of the Boquer Mountains, Villa Mossa is located on the outskirts of Puerto Pollensa, making it a serene holiday getaway within a short drive (or even walk!) from necessities and sites, such as Pollensa's Old Town (6.7km), Cala St. Vicente (6.7km), a supermarket and restaurants (0.7km), and a golf course (9.3km).
Catalunya Casas specialises in hand-picked, exclusively managed family villa rentals (with pool and garden!) in Mallorca, Ibiza, and the Barcelona area. Our vacation rentals are close enough to tourist ‘meccas' so as to enjoy all the benefits these areas have to offer, yet far enough ‘off the beaten track’ where our guests have the opportunity to enjoy and experience the real Catalonia/Spain.
Please note that we offer a variety of optional services for your convenience and vacation enjoyment. Below are just a few options that can be booked for an additional supplement after your reservation is confirmed:
In-villa catering (paella, tapas, Spanish BBQ)
In-villa tastings of local cheeses, wines, cavas, chocolate, deli meats
Towels and linens (these are not included in your reservation fee and are charged at 10 euros per person per linens set, and 5 euros per person per set of towels)
Early check-in: 20 euros per hour before 17h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Late check-out: 20 euros per hour after 10h (for stays of over 3 nights)
Excursions / tours
Air conditioning/Heating (if available).
Welcome pack (filled with delicious local products)
Please feel free to ask for more information on any of the above!
Department of Tourism registration number (DRIAT): ETV-0015
* Tourist tax in Balearic Islands: 2.20 € per person over 16 years, per night for the first 8 nights, then 1.10 € until the day of check out charged separately after confirmation of reservation.
*Air-conditioning is available in bedrooms for an additional fee. Please inquire for more information.
* Central heating is available for an additional fee. Please inquire for more information.
*This property allows groups under 25 years of age.
COVID-19 Cleaning Policy Update:
1) Our housekeeping teams have received specialised training in Covid-19 cleaning requirements. Before and after each villa rental, we have enhanced our cleaning processes as per the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines. All zones of each property, including high contact areas such as door knobs and handles, faucets, and switches are first cleaned and then disinfected with bleach based cleaning products. Disinfectants are left to soak for at least 10 minutes to receive full sanitizing benefits.
2) Cleaning time allowances have been extended to accommodate the above.
3) We have allocated a minimum of 24 hours between check-outs and new check-ins.
4) Our properties are accessed through a keybox so there is no face to face arrival contact. Keys are disinfected after every stay.
5) All of our towels and linens are professionally supplied and Covid-19 cleaned by Elis (elis.com), an international textile, hygiene and facilities service with activities in 28 countries across Europe and Latin America.
6) All beds and pillows have protective covers.
7) All of our maintenance and cleaning staff are required to wear masks when entering the property for any reason.
8) Cushions, decorative and throw blankets have been boxed in all properties until further notice.
9) We provide hand disinfectant for each property.Get the full listing »