Situated in a very desirable neighborhood, you will find our 3 bedroom villa in Denia, just 2 km from Denia's sandy beaches. The villa is situated on a 1000m2 fully fenced plot, has a 4 by 8 mtr pool, private parking. The villa accommodates 6 people in his charming 3 double bedrooms (2 rooms with 2 double beds and one room with two single beds). The villa is equipped with central heating, wireless internet, satellite TV and a DVD player with many Anglo / Dutch movies. The center of Denia is 2 km and a very large supermarket is 1.5 km. 100 meters from the villa is a supermarket, pharmacy and several bar / restaurants.
- dining room with dining table and chairs
- living room with flat screen TV, 2 sofas
- DVD player
- wireless internet (also access WI-FI with your own computer)
- central heating
- 3 bedrooms, all double
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms.
- two bathrooms with shower, toilet and sink.
- fully equipped kitchen with fridge, gas cooker, microwave, oven, coffee maker
- Utility room with extra fridge and washing machine
Around the villa in Denia:
- Covered 'naya' (terrace) overlooking the front garden with Tres Palmas and dining table and chairs
- Large outdoor terrace with dining table and 6 chairs at the back of the villa
- Swimming pool 4 x 8 m with sunbeds and terrace (depth of swimming pool is 1. 80m)
- Large covered outdoor kitchen with a fixed BBQ
- beautiful and fully fenced garden with palms, agaves and 'bloomers'.
- Beach 2 km (Las Marinas)
- Supermarket 1.5 km (100 m supermarket, pharmacy and bar / restaurant)
- Centre Denia 2 km (shopping and restaurants)
- Shopping mall five miles (Portal de la Marina)
- Ferry 2 km (o a to Ibiza..))
- Station 2 km (Denia)
- Montgo national park within walking distance
- Golf 10 km (La Sella), and another 3 golf courses within 30 minutes by car.
- Distance to the airport of Alicante and Valencia 100km.
Denia is a sundrenched popular harbor town on the Costa Blanca in the province of Valencia, on the north coast of Alicante province opposite the island of Ibiza. Ibiza can be reached by ferry from the port of Denia. Denia is the capital of the Marina Alta district. The airports of Valencia and Alicante are approximately 100 km away from Denia. Denia has a nice center, a beautiful marina and a medieval castle overlooking the city and the sea.
The villa is pretty quiet in the parish of La Pedrera. The name means something like La Pedrera quarry, to the activities that took place many years ago. La Pedrera to include, besides the square along your La Pedrera enters the houses against the National Park "Montgo" to be built, this mountain is 800 meters high and appointed reserve. Along here performs a path from where you have a beautiful view of the entire coastal region. Daredevils is possible to reach the summit via a steep path. Alternatively, why not cycle here.
The villa is located a few kilometers of the challenging Club de Golf La Sella. La Sella Golf Course was designed by José María Olazábal in 1991, 2-fold Masters champion in Agusta. Enjoy in Denia an 27-hole course, internationally known for its excellent conditions for playing golf throughout the year.Get the full listing »