Oozing a modern yet effortless Spanish-style lifestyle - and just a short stroll away from Denia beach, this private 3 bed 2 bath villa promises the high-life for groups and families of 6!
Outside the pet-friendly 2-storey retreat features a traditional white façade and terracotta tiled roof, and inside is fully equipped with WIFI access and all the must-have mod cons. Simply made for entertaining, families and friends can enjoy a lovely open plan reception area alongside a surrounding private garden with pool and covered outdoor kitchen with alfresco BBQ terrace.
Further benefits include flexible sleeping arrangements and a super master bedroom with an en-suite and rooftop terrace with sea views.
From its carefree location, the family-friendly beach, tourist sights and amenities of Denia are within easy walking distance.
The harbour town boasts a wide range of beach and water sports activities to enjoy, alongside a splendid castle, an archaeological museum and a plethora of authentic eateries and restaurants to savour.
With close proximity to Gata de Gorgos, the Montgo National Park, Xabia and the resorts of Benidorm and Alicante within easy driving distance too, guests can fully embrace a full-on year-round Alicante stay!
Open Plan Living area
• A spacious living room that oozes character (beamed ceiling) and offers carefree access to a sunny terrace outside
• Furnished with a sumptuous sofa suite, a flat screen TV and features free WIFI
• Complemented by an equally-inviting kitchen diner for 6
• An ambient open plan family kitchen
• Fully-equipped with a cooker hob, microwave, oven, coffee machine and fridge freezer
• Accompanied by a lovely indoor family dining area for 6
• Complemented by an alfresco dining area and a large covered outdoor kitchen with BBQ and 2nd alfresco dining area
• A bright and inviting 1st floor master bedroom with double bed and mirrored wall
• Benefits from an en-suite bathroom
• Offers direct access out to a sunny roof terrace with views of the poolside and Mediterranean Sea
• A spacious couple-friendly bedroom with a double bed and wardrobe
• Offers family-friendly flexibility; with 2 single pine beds featuring alongside a wardrobe
• A shared bathroom fitted with a bath tub, an overhead shower, washbasin and WC
• A master en-suite fitted with a bath tub and overhead shower, a washbasin and WC
The pet-friendly villa features WIFI, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, a washing machine and ironing facilities. The 2-storey villa comprises 15 internal steps and 2 external steps in all.
The sunny peaceful surroundings of the villa offer a lovely sweeping lawn and private outdoor swimming pool. The mature palm trees and sun loungers entice you to unwind and enjoy a spot of holiday escapism, whilst the sunny alfresco dining area and the large covered outdoor kitchen with BBQ and second alfresco area invites guests to relax and entertain in the long hot summer months.
A private parking space is provided with the villa.
Offering an ideal holiday-friendly location, the villa boasts peace and convenience. Situated a few minutes’ walk from the sea (about 300 metres away), the scene is set for timeless summertime enjoyment! The wide selection of restaurants, amenities and visitor highlights of Denia are also within enviable reach.
From coastal dining opportunities and beach days that offer windsurfing, kitesurfing, kayaking, surfing, boat rental, scuba and snorkelling activities to hiking in the great outdoors of the Montgo National Park (23 minutes’ drive), sightseeing at Denia’s castle & archaeological museum and enjoying its marina (8 minutes’ drive) and visiting the surroundings towns of Gata di Gorgos (20 minutes’ drive away and home to antique and authentic craft shops), Xabia (26 minutes’ away and offering a lovely coastal walk) and taking in the charming skyline of Altea (36 minutes’ drive away) – there is something for everyone!
The Alicante region offers a truly authentic taste of Spain. The villa is also perfectly placed for enjoying the popular year-round amusements of Benidorm 37 minutes’ drive) and the colourful beachside beauty of Villajoyosa (46 minutes’ drive).
Guests are also located within easy reach of Denia’s main ferry port (for services to the island of Formentera during the summer season and daily crossings to Ibiza and Palma de Mallorca) and Alicante airport (65 minutes’ drive).Get the full listing »