La Casita is a beautiful & contemporary, luxury 3-bed single-storey villa located on the outskirts of Alhaurin El Grande, in the valley between the River Fahala & the stream of Blas González. The property is surrounded by stunning green-belt countryside views, and yet is just a 5 minute drive (5km) from the town centre, just 22km from the airport, 29km from Malaga city centre, 25km from Fuengirola and only 36.5km from Marbella.
As you approach La Casita by road you will pass it's parent property La Huerta Vieja (property ID 6819172), and the first sight you have of La Casita will be of it's 32 sqm south-facing roof terrace with glass balustrades that is accessed by a wrought-iron spiral staircase. This elevated access provides you with breath-taking uninterrupted views towards the town of (Alhaurin el Grande) and the local mountains (Sierra de Mijas).
Electric gates open to reveal parking for 3 cars, and a modern luxury villa with a fully terraced dining & entertainment area - the perfect place to relax and unwind with lovely views of your own orange trees & the local orchards, mountains as well as your own 6m x 3m private pool (floodlit and heated by solar cover).
You enter the property through the dark-wood Andalucian-style door and are immediately taken into the open-plan kitchen/dining/living room. This is a light & bright modern living space which contains a contemporary kitchen with granite surfaces and a breakfast bar that seats 2 people, 3 sets of double patio doors onto the terrace, a dining table and benches that comfortably seats 8, an L-shaped double sofa bed, an armchair and 2 poufes.
Access to the 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms is via a hallway off the main living space, and immediately on the left you'll find bedroom 1 which has amazing mountain views and contains a King-size bed (150cm wide), with storage space underneath, 2 bedside tables, a chest of drawers w/ vanity mirror, a built-in double wardrobe, hot/cold air conditioning, tall mirror, ceiling fan and a wall-mounted TV showing UK channels.
Bedroom 2 contains single bunk-beds (90 x 200cm), 1 bedside table, chest of drawers, built-in single wardrobe, hot/cold air conditioning and a wall-mounted TV showing UK channels. Bedrooms 1 & 2 share the Family Bathroom which contains a rainfall shower unit over a small 140cm bath (ideal for small children).
Further down the corridor to the right is Bedroom 3, the largest master bedroom which contains double patio-doors onto the terrace and pool area, a King-size bed (150cm wide) with storage space underneath, 2 bedside tables, chest of drawers, tall mirror, a built-in wardrobe and a wall-mounted TV showing UK channels. This master bedroom also has it's own en-suite bathroom, which contains a walk-in rainfall shower.
Outside you'll find a lounge dining set for 8 people that overlooks the mountains, an L-Shaped seating area that overlooks the contrasting mountainous aspect, as well as 8 sunloungers with 4 tables & 4 parasols, as well as a bistro-style table & 2 chairs.
• 90 m2/986 ft2 3-bed luxury villa
• 2 bathrooms - 1 of those en-suite, the other with shower over a small 140cm bath
• 176m2/1894 ft2 of terraces, providing sun or shade all day long, complimented by 2 retractable awnings
• 32 m2/344 ft2 elevated sun terrace with glass balustrades that is accessed by a wrought-iron spiral staircase
• 18 m2/194 ft2 private pool (solar heat cover + floodlit)
• Sleeps 8 in 3 bedrooms (2 king beds, 1 single bunk bed, 1 double sofa bed in lounge)
• Numerous orange & pomegranite trees
• Hot/Cold Air Conditioning in every room
• Electric gates
• Secure off-road carport parking + space for multiple cars
• Climalit double-glazed windows with shutters & mosquito/fly screens
• Fenced plot - ideal for families & country lovers
• UK-terrestrial TV in all rooms
• Smart TV with surround sound + DVD player in living room
• Sonos Sound system indoors & outdoors
• Free Wi-fi
• Golf course - 11km
• Alhaurin el Grande - 5km
• Malaga airport - 21.8km
• Malaga - 29.1km
• Fuengirola - 25km
• Marbella - 36km
Tourism Registration Number : CTC-2017091192Get the full listing »