HOLA! I am ARZU. My Turkish first name means "wish" and that is my life program. IBIZA became a special place for me many years ago, my own wish for the future. Today, my Casa WISH opens its doors and the hearts of the beauty and diversity of IBIZA island, with its nature, magic, love and people who have taken it in and is therefore not just an ordinary hotel.
My WISH is that Ibiza first-time visitors and "old hands" discover the diversity, are interested in the island, explore it and respect it, and take the forgotten basic values as an energy boost for themselves.
Casa WISH offers:
- 3 bedrooms (each room with double bed and its own built-in wardrobe and enough hangers),
- 3 bathrooms: ground floor with shower / OG with bath. All equipped with natural light and towels.
- a new, open and fully equipped kitchen.
- Living area: dining and couch area with TV, Bluetooth music system, free WiFi, div. Illuminations.
- Air conditioning (in autumn + winter to use as a heater).
- A washer & dryer in separate room outside,
- An on-site parking, as well as other, free parking right outside the door (private urbanization).
- CHILDREN and DOGS ARE WELCOME!
- Ground floor: garden (stone floor) with dining and seating area.
- 1. Floor: terrace with "around the corner sea view",
- roof terrace: with sea view and sunbed.
And a public pool area: access from the garden in a few meters.
Special requests like airport shuttle, bookings in restaurants, rent of boats and much more. can be requested directly from me. YOU WISH - WE MAKE - OR TRY!
DEPOSIT DEPOSIT: 500 Euro to be paid in cash on arrival.
Cala Tarida is one of the most beautiful corners of the island, which is quiet, surrounded by pine forests (known for the western part). The white and long sandy beach of Cala Tarida is just a few meters from Casa WISH. Further dream bays are in this western part (everything by car / moped to reach). By the way, there are 63 dream bays to explore ...
It is always recommended to rent a car, as you can explore the island only motorized. The public. Transport network is not developed "well".Get the full listing »