House with a totally independent entrance. The garden and the swimming pool are for the exclusive use of the guests. The house is on the ground floor of a large house. The rented house has an independent access so that guests can leave their vehicles parked on the access ramp to the house. This house is located a short distance from the village of El Masnou, located in a quiet and safe residential area.
The house has a fantastic porch to eat or dine with maximum privacy in front of the garden and the pool. On the terrace and the garden, there are sun loungers and chairs so you can sunbathe or enjoy the pleasant climate of the Mediterranean. From the porch, you can control the pool to see how the children bathe, while the elderly enjoy a pleasant evening at the table that seats 8 people.
The house has three double bedrooms, one of them with a double bed. There is also a games room with an American billiard and dartboard and a comfortable and practical double sofa bed very comfortable with air conditioning.
The kitchen has direct access to the porch, so it is very practical and nice to have breakfast, lunch or dinner outside. The house has a huge living room with an extendable table for 8 people and a large sofa to watch TV comfortably while having air conditioning in case of strong heat. The house has WIFI.
The pool has comfortable access stairs. In the garden, which is totally independent of the rest of the house for the exclusive use of the guests, there is a large built-in barbecue, to prepare all kinds of meats, vegetables or grilled fish.
The ground floor has been recently renovated (June 2017) so the bathrooms, facilities, and furniture are brand new. The warm parquet floor provides a pleasant feeling of comfort.
The house is located in El Masnou, a town with a maritime character, with a large marina 1km away, full of good restaurants, bars, pubs, nightclubs, and places to have a drink or a good snack in front of the sea. The Masnou is located in the heart of El Maresme, a really quiet and relaxing area, with crystal clear beaches, and a promenade that arrives in Barcelona, for those who love cycling or jogging.
The house near the Circuit de Barcelona Catalunya, for lovers of Formula 1, Moto GP or the many events that take place throughout the year.
The Masnou is a town located very close to Barcelona (about 17 km) about 15 minutes by car, well connected by highway, road or train. This town is adjacent to Alella, an area of wines, and wineries with a lot of charm to make an enotourism route through the different vineyards of the Denomination of Origin of Alella www.doalella.cat. There are many shops where you can buy and taste local wines, as well as a long list of good restaurants where you can savor the charms of Mediterranean cuisine.
Composition: kitchen, 3x bedroom, 2x bathroom, living room, bedroom / living room, bedroom / living room / kitchen & fireplace
- Upon arrival, all persons in the reservation must identify themselves by showing their identity document.
- It is not allowed to host or invite more people than those registered when making the reservation.
- It is forbidden to perform noisy activities (music, loud talk ...) starting at 9:00 p.m. and before 9:00 p.m. It is very important for us to respect the rest of the neighbors.
- It is forbidden to organize events, parties, bachelor parties, as well as any uncivil behavior.
- Acceptance of the rental contract conditions
IN THE CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY OF THE RULES, THEY SHOULD LEAVE THE HOUSE.
- All members of the reserve underage are the responsibility of their parents/guardian and must always be supervised by an adult.
- They must remove the garbage from the accommodation during their stay to avoid odors and dirt.
- Waste and negligent use of resources, electricity, water, and gas, may mean that the deposit is not returned in full.
- It is not allowed to use bath towels for the beach or the pool. The return of these in poor condition will incur an additional expense.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house if you wish you can smoke outside.
- Groups of students and young groups are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.Get the full listing »