Two bedroom apartment APOLO VII, busy holiday area, located 200 m from the sandy beach, consists of 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds and one double, air conditioning, WIFI, 1 bathroom with bathtub, living room with sofa bed for 2 people, tv, small kitchen fully equipped and open terrace, surface approx. 75 m2. community pools, gym, jacuzzi,, mini-golf. in summer it is rented for weeks and fortnights, winter long season ask dates and price. 7th Floor. Elevator. Furnished. Terrace, Garden
Entry no later than 3pm, departure 10am
Pets are not allowed
Cova dels Arcs or Moraig - Benitatxell (Alicante).
Beach of La Granadella de Xàbia (Alicante)
Cala del Moraig
Benissa 4 km. of dream coast in which we find some of the most attractive coves of the Costa Blanca.
Between Teulada-Moraira and Calpe there are some of the most attractive coves on the Costa Blanca and belong to the municipality of Benissa.
Beaches, coves, sand, rock, all with clear waters, a perfect setting for scuba diving and sailing. Highlighting among all the Cala de la Fustera for being the longest and most frequented.
- Cap Blanc, bordering the municipality of Teulada-Moraira. At the foot of Cabo Blanco is this cove, little crowded and with transparent waters marked by an environment of pine trees and Mediterranean vegetation. A privileged viewpoint of the entire coast of Benissa.
- Cala Baladrar, a length of 100 meters and a width of are the measures of presentation of this cove. A natural cove of gravel and skittles that always shows clean waters of a deep turquoise blue in an environment where the pines that almost reach the sea stand out. An ideal cove to start sailing and practice underwater photography.
- Cala Fustera, a cove of 110 meters in length and an average width of 40 meters. In it we find information on the state of the sea, access for people with reduced mobility, public telephone, walkways, bathrooms, camping area, restaurant, parking, red cross, bus stop, maritime surveillance, foot washing, sports and leisure games and of course a blue flag waving as proof of the quality of its waters and the complete services available. It is the most lively and popular cove in the area. Of fine sand and clean waters. Very close to it is the Fustera Cave of more than 10 meters high from where you can see a magnificent perspective of the coast of Benissa and the Rock of Ifach.
- Cala Advocat, is a small cove of gravel and fine sand at the end of which we find a jetty that gives the option of berthing sailboats and fishing with reed, it is also a perfect place to dine in summer outdoors facing the sea.
The beach dies on a cliff 47 meters high, El Cantalar, which enters the sea by the so-called Punta Fosca. La Cala Advocat has a restaurant, parking, access for people with reduced mobility, foot washing and the possibility of windsurfing and sailing.
- Pinets, its scarce 20 meters in length make it a small cove in which the pines almost reach the sea. An ideal place for children to take a bath and to practice diving and diving. Oriented towards the south. In this cove you find an area that in the middle ages was a stone quarry for constructions in the Historical Center of Benissa.
- La Llobella, one of the most rustic and lonely coves on the Benissa coast. It is accessed by car, until a dirt parking, from there a few meters of footpath take us to the cove. It is a cove very appreciated for lovers of diving. Its length is 100 meters and its average width is 25.
- Les Basetes, in this place the coast of Benissa borders the coast of Calpe, from the Basetes there is a magnificent view of the Peñón de Ifach. A bay of calm waters created naturally to enjoy the sea to the fullest. There we find the Les Basetes Nautical Club with 80 moorings for boats up to 8 meters in length, sailing school, diving center and options for diving, kayaking, windsurfing or catamaran.Get the full listing »