Classic apartment with private terrace in the center of Barcelona in Eixample for 6:
Apartment very bright and comfortable for family and friends with views to the outside. Located in the downtown area of Barcelona. Our comfortable and charming apartment of 80m2 has 3 bedrooms, 1 double and 2 singles, 1 bathroom and fully equipped kitchen, has a maximum capacity for 4 people. Full Equipped and with cozy decoration, with its pleasant and comfortable luminous atmosphere make this apartment ideal for your stay. Located in a quiet area with no annoying noise. The My Space Barcelona team offers you an optimal, efficient and close service guaranteeing during your stay.
Zone and environment:
The location of the apartment is excellent, five minutes from Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya, and ten minutes from Las Ramblas. Located in a very quiet and safe neighborhood, a few minutes from the Gothic Quarter and El Born. On foot you can visit the main attractions of the city, such as the main buildings of Gaudí, Palau de la Música which is the most prestigious in Barcelona, museums, Ciutadella Park, the Boquería market, the cathedral and the church of Santa María del Mar among others.
Here you can find the best international designer stores, such as Chanel and MaxMara. In addition, along this street are La Pedrera and Casa Batlló, two of Gaudí's typical dreamed buildings. This place also houses several interesting art galleries and if art is what attracts you, then do not miss the Antoni Tàpies Foundation, located just off the Passeig de Gràcia, which has a permanent collection of works by this artist Catalan.
How to move:
Public transport is nearby, the metro station Urgell (Villaroel crossing Gran Vía): Line 1 of the metro station of Universitat (Universitat Square) line 1 and line 2 of the metro station of Sant Antoni (Ronda Sant Antoni cruz Tamarit) : Bus line 2 to the airport: Aerobús.
1) It is strictly forbidden to hold celebrations that cause noise in the apartment or on the stairs, especially when entering and leaving the apartment. If the police or neighbors call us, we will have to kindly ask them to leave the apartment, as this may affect our tourist license.
2) It is not allowed to play music after 22:00 h inside or outside (terrace). Please respect the tranquility of the neighbors.
3) Smoking is not allowed on the property. Any damage caused to the apartment will result in the loss of the deposit.
4) Respect the neighbors and the community inside and outside (terrace) the facilities
5) The consumption of alcoholic beverages, by tenants or guest of the tenant is prohibited in the common areas of the building.
6) Please take care of all our furniture, furniture and equipment inside and outside the premises.
7) Any damage caused to the property will affect your deposit.
8) Please do not lose your keys, it is an additional charge of € 30, to replace a new copy.
9) Remove the remaining waste before leaving. Do not leave trash in aisle rooms or terraces.
10) Pets are not allowed in our establishments.
11) It is not allowed to paint, paper or install accessories in our apartment.
12) Be sure to press the correct buzzer to avoid disturbing neighbors.
13) Tickets after 9:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
14) The departure after 11:00 and until 15:00 will be subject to an additional payment of € 30 (working day) and € 50 (holiday).
15) There is always a tourist tax of € 2.48 multiplied by number of guests and the number of nights of stay in the apartment, provided that the stay is less than 8 nights, (payment will be made only in cash upon arrival at the apartment and is additional to the price of the reservation, together with the deposit of the deposit)
If any of these rules are not met, they lead to the loss of the deposit. Please be careful and respect our rules. If the police are called we will ask you to vacate the property as this may affect your license and we will take the deposit deposit. In case of any specific doubt not clarified previously do not hesitate to contact usGet the full listing »