At Key Family Apartments believe in a family, sustainable and responsible tourism. For this reason, we firmly back coexistence with neighbours and the respect for the house in addition to environmentally respectful practices that are essential to everyone, whether you are visiting the city or you live in Barcelona. This is our commitment to provide an unbeatable stay for both guests and residents.
• Access to the entire house during your stay.
• If you have any questions about the house, the area where it is located or the activities you can enjoy in Barcelona, contact us at any time. Please ask us if you require an additional service.
• It is necessary to inform at least 48 hours before arrival time
• When you arrive you will be personally given your keys along with an explanation as to how everything works in the house and its features.
• If we do not have the passport details for all guests these will be requested so as to complete the information the authorities need according to applicable laws.
• We will come and perform check-out to pick up the keys and verify the apartment, the forniture and the cleaning is left in good condition.
• There is no additional cleaning fee so please leave the house in optimal conditions of cleanliness.
• An additional cleaning and/or laundry service is available, should you require one. These cost €70, respectively.
• The local tourist tax is €2.25 + VAT per adult and per night. This is not included in the price. This amount is to be paid during check-in (rate applicable to guests aged 17 and over). Law 5/2017, of 28 March on Stays at Tourist Establishments.
The apartment is situated in a building with a specific rules that govern coexistence between neighbours and visitors and these must be observed.
• Groups of young people under 25 are not allowed.
• The performance of any type of party, event or stag or hen party is not allowed.
• It is not allowed to accommodate anyone whose personal data is not in the contract.
• No smoking.
• No excess noise allowed inside the apartment.
• It is not allowed to make excessive noise in the common areas.
• Key Family Apartments informs that it is not responsible for the external noise caused and coming by the neighbors of flats, apartments, adjoining houses, adjacent or public spaces.
• Not allowed to deposit or throw objects in the common areas of the house and outside the containers destined for that purpose.
• It is necessary to present a credit card at check-in as a guarantee and deposit. No charge will be made if the property is under the right conditions. The deposit will be used in case of loss of keys (€ 100), damage caused to the house and / or furniture (according to invoice) or excessive noise or dirt (€ 300).
• Arrival time check in: from 3:00 pm. From 23:00pm price supplement of 50€.
• Maximum check out time: 11:00 am.
• The interior doors of the lift must be closed each time it is used.
• It is not allowed to throw or deposit any type of object in the common areas.
If you do not comply with these regulations this may lead to you being asked to leave the accommodation, losing your right to claim a refund of your reservation and losing your security deposit (300€).
Key Family Chic Studio is a striking, functional apartment that has been renovated.
Bright and welcoming, it offers unique views of the Sagrada Familia meaning you can admire this architectural masterpiece without having to leave your accommodation.
Apartment features include:
• Capacity for 6 people.
• Three double bedrooms: two rooms, each with two single beds (one of these rooms has a flat-screen TV) and the other room has a double bed.
• Full bathroom with shower and hair dryer.
• Two types of pillow for improved comfort.
• Professional hair dryer and straighteners.
• Fully equipped kitchen with a variety of items: fridge, dishwasher, oven, microwave, kettle, 3 types of coffee machine (Nespresso, electric machine and Italian coffee maker), blender, toaster and all kinds of kitchenware.
• Open-plan lounge/dining room with a sofa.
• Free WiFi.
• Smart TV.
• Bluetooth/USB speaker.
• Air conditioning and heating in all rooms.
• Towels and bed linens are included for all guests.
• Two types of pillow for improved comfort.
• Hair dryer.
• Ironing board and iron.
• Washing machine and outdoor clothes rack.
• Special kitchenware for children: plates, cutlery, cups, bib and foldable Stokke bathtub for babies (foldable bathtub available on request and subject to availability).
• Cot and high chair.
• Plug covers.
• Located on the 3rd floor of the building, and include lift.
NUMBER LICENSE: HUTB-004395
Situation and communications:
The Eixample district plays host to this apartment, which is just in front of La Sagrada Familia and it is near the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hospital de Sant Pau (which earned its status in 1997).
You will be immersed in a wide variety of gastronomic alternatives, shops, public parks, pedestrianized streets and cultural options, allowing you to enjoy one of the city's symbolic areas.
There are health facilities nearby, including centres, hospitals and a pharmacy that's open every day of the week, 365 days a year. Other services of use include supermarkets and bakeries.
This apartment is few metres away from Sagrada Familia's metro station, which is on the L2 and L5 lines. In addition, you will find a local bus stop in front of the apartment, linking you to many tourist points of interest: Plaça Catalunya, the Gothic Quarter, Las Ramblas, Parc Güell, the Camp Nou, Montjuïc, Barcelona beaches, and many more. A tourist information kiosk and two bus stops on the "Tourist Bus" line can also be found nearby, opening up many ways of discovering Barcelona.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 60 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
If the guest doesn't show up they will be charged the total price.Get the full listing »