El Pajar was built at the end of the 19th century as an additional building to the main Casa Labranza. Formerly i t was used to dry tobacco, a room for the equipment and, in general for agricultural tasks. Since 2006 it has been restored to be let to couples or small families who wish to enjoy a few days rest in an area of extreme beauty, such as Santa Lucia de Tirjana. * 2 bedrooms, one with double bed, the other with two single beds. Sofa-bed available in the living room.
* Bathroom with shower.
* Kitchen : coffee maker, kettle, oven, vitroceramic hobs, microwave, juicer, toaster, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
* Living-room: with satellite TV, DVD, library, radio CD, connection WIFI
Outside: (communal area with Rural House la Labranza): car park, swimming pool, (6x3m), garden and barbecue.
* Other services: Safe, air conditioning, electric radiator, fire extinguisher, first-aid kit, iron
- Laundry service for sheets and towels, twice a week.
- Daily cleaning service for communal areas. Porch, garden, terrace and entrance.
Santa Lucía de Tirajana, the municipality where this house can be found is worth a historic visit and a stroll around the famous Fortaleza de Ansite, a volcanic building, in which there are many aboriginal caves and a burial ground, where a lot of archaeological material was found. The muncipality of Santa Lucia is very pretty, near the sea. On its coast, you can find the Pozo Izquierdo beach, which has the characteristic of being a zone frequently lashed by wind, and is threfore suitable for windsurfing.
In this area, all types of excursions can be made as well as walks, examples are : Barranco de Tirajana, Cueva de la Fortaleza, Camino Real de Santa Lucía, Ruta del Ingenio, Ruta de la Fortaleza, Ruta de la Cruz del Siglo, Ruta de la Sepultura del Gigante,...
Also good for trying a great variety of local Canarian gastronomy, in particular: wrinkled potatoes (las papas arrugadas), Canary Island soup (el potaje canario), el sancocho (stew) , cubed rabbit (conejo en adobo) or local olives.Get the full listing »