• Nature. Peace of mind. Pure air. Silence: the birds are heard.
• South facing and lots of sunshine. Beautiful sunrises.
• Located at the foot of the Natural Park of Montserrat, it is a house of ecological construction of 135 m2, with a garden of 480 m2, consisting of two floors, two double bedrooms, living-dining room (48 m2), kitchen equipped with American bar, bathroom, toilet, entrance hall, laundry and solarium.
Living room and rooms with spectacular views of Montserrat.
Bathtub with hydro massage.
The house has 4 sleeping places distributed as follows:
• 2 very comfortable beds in the main room (2 beds 80 x 200 cm joined); windows with views of Montserrat and access to a private terrace and solarium.
• 2 very comfortable beds in the second room (2 beds 80 x 200 cm) and windows overlooking Montserrat.
The house was built in 2007 with ecological, bioclimatic and organic architecture criteria, as well as feng-shui and geo biology considerations. More details:
• Internet Wi-Fi: 20 mbps down / 2 mbps up.
• Mobile telephony: good coverage (except vodafone).
• Television-monitor to connect your computer via HDMI.
• Quality music equipment.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• The two upper floors of the house, which has a total of three floors, are at the guests' disposal. The ground floor is reserved for the property.
• The space offered has independent access, the upper floor is composed of two double bedrooms, a complete bathroom and a solarium terrace, and the middle floor has a hall, toilet, living room, kitchen and garden.
On your arrival and during your stay we will be available for any consultation, in addition to contact by airbnb, telephone and whatsapp messages, between 10 am and 8 pm, and for emergencies 24 hours a day.
We make available to our guests:
• Towels: one set per person.
• Sheets: one set per bed.
• Duvet and bedspread: one set per bed.
• Bathroom: hand soap, shampoo, bath gel and toilet paper.
• Kitchen (cleaning): sponge, cloth, dishcloth, dish detergent and dishwasher detergent.
• Cooking (food): Atlantic salt and organic virgin olive oil, spices, tamari sauce, brown cane sugar, organic coffee and various teas.
• Marganell is a picturesque little village of little more than 200 inhabitants.
• Five kilometers away there is only nature.
• The whole area is full of trails ideal for walking or cycling.
• The best way to get around is by private transport, such as a car.
• The car can be parked on the road in front of the house.
• As an option you can take bus 758 from Manresa, which passes through Marganell twice a day on weekdays: 7:30 and 15:20.
• Between 5 and 10 km away there are two towns with two suburban train lines in Catalonia (Renfe Rodalies R4 and FGC): Castellbell i el Vilar and Sant Vicenç de Castellet.Get the full listing »