Old village house completely renovated in a loft of 3 floors. Close to the beach, shops, restaurants, shopping and leisure area of Lloret de Mar. The loft is rented for 4 people. Ideal for those who need tranquility and enjoy the beach and the sun. Ideal for sports lovers since less than 100m there is a long promenade. Lovers of swimming and diving will also appreciate the short distance to one of the most beautiful beaches of the Costa Brava.
Although it is located in the center of Lloret de Mar, it is very quiet and offers a lot of privacy.
It consists of 3 floors and an east orientation terrace:
Ground floor consists of kitchen, dining area, toilet, chillout area (sofa suitable for children). The kitchen is fully equipped (oven, dishwasher, gas cooker, microwave, Nespresso machine, kettle, toaster) and has a large pantry.
Panta 1 consists of living room area and work area. There is a sofa bed of 165cm / 200cm, television with internet access, Netflix.
On the second floor is the master bedroom of the house with a queen size bed 160 / 200cm, bathroom with shower, dressing room and exit to the terrace. The terrace has about 10m2, is illuminated, furnished and has a shower.
The three floors are connected by a spiral staircase and the 3 spaces are open.
The house has Internet connection (Fiber optic) and air conditioning in the middle and bedroom floors. On the ground floor is not necessary air conditioning because it is cooler but the property puts at your disposal a fan. The house also has gas heating and 2 fireplaces (wood) for winter rentals.
The house is located in a pedestrian area and has free parking and covered 2 streets.
Near the house:
- San Pere Street- in this street are the best shops of Lloret de Mar and some bars and pubs (about 100 m from the apartment)
- Carrer de la Villa - the second busiest pedestrian street in Lloret de Mar
- Maritime walk Lloret de Mar- about 100 m from the house
- bus and taxi service - less than 100m from the house
- Lloret de Mar town hall - less than 100 m
- Church of Sant Roma (Church known for its architecture, ranging from Gothic to modern, and for its art of the sixteenth century) less than 100 m
- Lloret de Mar Castle - less than 1 km from the house
Bars and pubs
- El Romani - less than 100m- pinxos and quality wine
- Stop Bar- less than 100m- near El Romani- to have a gin and tonic in the street Sant Pere
- Restaurant La Fusta- less than 100m from the loft - traditional Catalan and international food. You have to try the poma tatin (the best I've ever tasted)
- La Vaca Echada - less than 100 m from the loft- restaurant with Argentine specialties
- La Tagliaella - less than 100 m from the loft- specific Italian restaurant
- La Carpa - about 500 m from the loft- a ROOF TOP with good views, good music and good cocktails
Lloret de Mar has blue flag beaches with disability access, lockers to store valuables, games for children, volleyball courts.
The main beach of Lloret de Mar is about 100m from the loft. Less than 1 km from the loft they have the cove of Sa Caleta, a very quiet cove.
Cala Canyelles beach- to get to the beach of Cala Canyelles I recommend you go by car but very early to find parking or taxi (it should not cost more than € 15 / taxi). It is a quiet cove, mainly visited by families and has 2 very good restaurants and a chiringuito with good cocktails and good music. The Sybius restaurant is on the beach of Cala Canyelles- I recommend rice or fish. They also offer live oysters and good quality wines. Port de la Cala Restaurant - located in the Cala Canyelles Nautical Club - very good fish.
Chiringuito La Caseta - located on the left of the Cala - if you are going to go at sunset I recommend you take an anti-mosquito spray. Good cocktails and good musoca. The staff is lovely.
Santa Cristina beach- is a beach towards Blanes- about 10 min by car. To acede parking must pay € 8 (approx) per day. From the parking lot to the beach there is a descent down a dirt road - it will be harder to get back to the car but the beach is worth it. There are also 2 restaurants with very good food. To the right at the end of the Cala- is the restaurant of Cala Treumal- I recommend the black rice and on the left also at the end of the beach is the restaurant Albamar- I recommend booking at 2 once arrived at the beach.
Cala Giverola- is a cove that belongs to Tossa de Mar and although it is a bit further, the hostess offers you invitations and / or discounts to access by boat.
Cala Sa Boadella- nudist cove in Lloret de Mar- about 10 min by car from the loft. It is a quiet cove. There is a beach bar but the food is not quality.Get the full listing »