Cozy wooden house of 83 m2 built. The house is located on an individual and private plot; It has a private pool, barbecue and porch. Casa Aries enjoys a spectacular view of the sea and the mountains.
- 5 people
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 Toilet
- satellite TV
- Washing machine
- Private parking
- Garden furniture
- The house can be rented during the winter season, at a special price (from October to April, 1 month).
- Electricity consumption costs are not included during the rental of long winter season.
- Pets are allowed only on request.
- The region of La Axarquía, is located on the Costa del Sol Oriental, just 55 km from the Pablo Picasso International Airport in Malaga (Spain).
- It is one of the regions with the greatest landscape diversity in Andalusia. In it you find sea, beaches, mountains, valleys, traditional white villages, two natural parks, and the Costa del Sol.
- It covers from the municipality of Rincon de la Victoria to Nerja-Maro. Inside, the Natural Park of the Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara and Alhama, constitutes its natural limit.
- Each of its 31 municipalities contributes its peculiar cultural and gastronomic heritage, which is enjoyed during all seasons of the year.
- The Mediterranean climate of the Costa del Sol, with mild winters and warm summers, attracts international travelers throughout the year.
- A car is indispensable, since the house is in a natural environment.
- The house is located in Arenas (Málaga), at 430 m above sea level.
- It only takes 45 minutes. From the International Airport of Málaga, or Málaga capital, take the Autovía del Mediterráneo (A-7) towards Almería and leave it at the Algarrobo exit (277).
- From here you have to drive 4 km uphill on a mountain road.
- You can access the house with a conventional car (max 5 people).
Distance to points of interest:
Beach: 6 Km
Nerja: 25 Km
Malaga: 45 Km
Marbella: 100 Km
Granada: 125 Km
Córdoba: 200 Km
Airport: 55 Km
Train station: 55 Km
Bars and Restaurants: 3 Km
Grocery stores: 3 km
ATM: 4 Km
Medical / Hospital: 4 KmGet the full listing »