Details of the object:
- Max. 8persons
- Living space: 110 sqm
- Courtyard: 30 sqm
- 2 roof terraces: 60 sqm. Garden furniture on the roof terrace
Number of rooms:
- 1 living room with Japanese shoji -Wand, satellite TV, fireplace
- 2 bedrooms, 1 satellite TV, 2 desks, closets
- 1 modern kitchen, washing machine
- 1 bathroom with shower.
child-friendly environment. The staircase, the balcony door, the banisters and the roof terraces have been specially safeguarded. A large wooden chest with toys and a play area have been established.
For comfortable living converted large-area studio house with wind protected courtyard and roof terraces with panoramic views. Ideal for small families and creative - Tourists need a lot of space. The new building in the traditional style is relatively narrow for Treppengasse out expands the courtyard proliferating.
Modern functional furnishings without Kitsch: large fireplace room with a sofa bed and leather chairs, large patio door to the patio. Large bright bedroom with double bed, table and closet, smaller bedroom with double bed and guest bed, desk, satellite TV, large balcony door (hedged). Well equipped kitchen with large table,
New 2015: interet with Computer hire facilities, sauna and outdoor jacuzzi
Doors, windows, shutters made of natural wood
- Wood heating (wood)
- Washing Machine
- Iron / ironing board
- Wood - garden furniture / patio umbrella patio and roof terrace
- Shadow roof, optional for rooftop
- 2 large beds
- Folding tables
- Natural vegetation on the roof terraces
- 4 Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Toy box, games, KIKA - TV
- 3 TV SAT
- Bicycles (mountain bikes) can be rented for 3 EUR / day.
- Firewood can be purchased in small quantities fixed price.
- Spare gas bottle available
- Large fire extinguisher in the courtyard under the outside sink.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
The house is cleaned from my neighbors the Gonzales family, Bon Mati 22) and supervised. If German-language assistance is needed, is ready Stefanie Büttner, Carrer Nou 18thGet the full listing »