Beautiful bungalow with lots of charm and recently renovated. Located in a very quiet and pleasant urbanization, and less than 10 minutes walk from the beach and all kinds of services and restaurants. The ideal place to leave worries aside and relax. Free WiFi connection as a courtesy to our customers.
Large bungalow in the area of Jandia, Morro Jable, south of Fuerteventura. It is located in a very quiet urbanization and very close to the wonderful Solana Matorral beach.
The bungalow has two comfortable double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a large dining room with high ceilings with a comfortable sofa and a plasma television with Spanish and international channels. The kitchen is equipped with the most modern appliances and everything you may need, with hob, oven, microwave and dishwasher. It consists of two bathrooms, both complete and with shower. It also has a large and sunny terrace where you can enjoy the wonderful weather of Fuerteventura all year round, surrounded by beautiful Canarian gardens. The urbanization has a pool that our customers can enjoy whenever they want.
The bungalow is equipped with everything you may need during your stay, also sheets and towels.
- Initial and final cleaning is included for stays of at least 7 nights. If you want extra cleaning during your stay, it would cost € 12 per hour
- Wi-Fi internet is offered free as a courtesy to our customers. Please note that the telephone infrastructure in this area is not optimal and it is possible that during your stay there are cuts in the connection.
- We receive guests personally. We can be reached by e-mail or telephone during your stay if you need us.
- When you book with us, if you wish, we send to your email account (Gmail only) an invitation to a virtual map that contains a lot of recommendations and suggestions on where to eat, what to do and what to visit in the south of the island.
The Bungalow is in Morro Jable, in the Jandía area, south of Fuerteventura. Its location will allow you to have all the tranquility you are looking for, but without giving up being close to the beach, shopping centers and shops and restaurants, which are less than 10 minutes walk.
The south of Fuerteventura is an ideal place for diving and snorkeling, kite-surfing, windsurfing, surfing, cycling, etc. It is also the perfect place to simply relax and enjoy the most beautiful beaches in Europe and typical Canarian cuisine in the many restaurants that are close to the house.
How to move
If what you want is a quiet and relaxing holiday on the beach you don't need a car, there are buses that make the direct route from the Airport to Morro Jable and you can also do it by taxi, although at a much higher price. If you come by boat, the taxi ride from the pier to the bungalow will be about 10 minutes and costs less than € 10.
If you want to know the island and get lost in its coves and corners, then it is advisable to have a car to move freely. We also provide our clients with a virtual map with all the recommendations of what to see and what to do in the South of the island, with suggestions on beautiful beaches and little known coves, among others.
- The Arrival Time is at 4:00 p.m. and the Departure Time is at 12:00 p.m. However, we can be flexible with schedules, as long as there are no entries or exits from other customers. Consult us in this regard with your expected arrival and departure times.
- The house is rented to smokers, but smoking is only allowed on the terrace. - Please do not throw cigarette butts in the garden.
- Sorry, but pets are not allowed.
- It is necessary to deposit a security deposit of € 250 in cash to be paid when entering the house, which will be returned the day of your departure once it has been verified that there are no damages in the house.
The minimum stay is usually 7 nights, but at certain times it is possible to stay less nights paying a supplement of € 70 for the final cleaning. Ask us in this regard indicating your expected entry and departure dates.Get the full listing »