Enjoy a very bright, quiet and comfy penthouse that is centrally located, where up to six people can stay, only 7 minutes walking to the Plaza Mayor (Main Square). We think you deserve we equip it and also treat you very well.
- One bedroom with a double bed (150 cm x 190 cm), a large built-in wardrobe and a dressing table
- Travel cot
- One bedroom with a double bed (135 cm x 200 cm), and a not so big built-in wardrobe
- One bathroom with a shower with a thermostatic tap, hand soap, shower gel, hair dryer ...
- One living room with a studio couch (140cm x 200cm) and a fully equipped kitchen with everything needed (fridge, freezer, cooker, oven, microwave oven, toaster, squeezer, Nespresso coffee maker with capsules, kettle, dishwasher, washing machine , iron, ...)
- Towels and Egyptian cotton sheets .
- Free WIFI
- A 40 "inches Uppleva TV Set with home-cinema.
- Free Chromecast (under petition, it's a device to see internet videos in the TV)
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoking and parties not allowed
- Cleaning products: washing-up liquid, liquid laundry detergent and softener.
- Last but not least, if you come with a baby, we have a specific soap, oil, and crockery, and also a high chair, an inflatable bathtub, and a cot.
- Registered at the Junta de Castilla y León, Apart. number 37/000088
We welcome you cordially and we give you the advices we find more suitable for you, to make you enjoy your stay in Salamanca, being at your disposal by mail and telephone in case of doubts or problems. We would only be present at the penthouse with your prior authorization.
You are going to have access to all the amenities and areas of the apartment. You should not have to share the space with nobody else.
The penthouse is centrally located, you have plenty of different business around, and you have a lot of ambiance and night, being also very quiet.
If you come by car, it is possible to let in a spacious parking space, in a large car park: 11 euros / day (optional, it's five minutes walking from the apartment). To unload and load the baggage, you can leave the car the indispensable time close to the entrance door (we are in a blue zone). From Madrid-Barajas Airport there is a bus that gets you to the Salamanca Bus Station, twenty minutes away from the apartment. The train station is twenty minutes away (Vialia), or ten minutes (halt of La Alamedilla). The closest taxi rank, Puerta de Zamora, is one minute walking.
Just a few meters walking and you can find: The supermarket tree, take away food shop, one shop open 24 hours on weekends, restaurants, cafes, bars, San Juan market, bakery, a green grocer, a butcher's, a fish shop, to chemist's, to hairdresser's, to barber's, ... Just one minute walking and you will find Zamora Street (Zamora Street), one of the main pedestrian areas in the city. You will be able to begin your sightseeing route visiting the original San Marcos church, with its circular ground plan and Romanesque style. Then, you can go all over Zamora Street where you will find beautiful buildings, shops and cafés until you get to the Main Square.
We will surely recommend to visit the church of the Jesuits ("Clergy", with the climbing to its tower "Scala Coeli"), and the Old and New Cathedral, with the climbing to each of the respective towers, "Scala Coeli" et " Ieronimus "; the University; Art Nouveau and Art Déco (Casa Lis), where at the moment there is an exhibition about Gaudi; the "Huerto de Calixto y Melibea", the "Monastery of Saint-Esteban" ...
As for the churches, we recommend to visit the "Church of San Marcos" (Calle Zamora, next to the "Puerta de Zamora", the "Church of Santa María Magdalena" (at the Calle Zamora too, a little more away on the right side, towards Plaza Mayor), and the "Church of the Purest" (it is the first church I have visited where the paintings were done before the church, being the walls of the frame of the paintings).
If you have still time, there are other monuments, like the "Convent of the Dueñas", the "Convent of Santa Clara", ...
Apart from the many attractions in Salamanca, we recommend you to visit La Alberca, Miranda del Castañar, San Martin del Castañar, Mogarraz (with its Water Route too), Candelario, Hervás, Ciudad-Rodrigo ...
The check-in will be after 4 pm but if it were available it would be possible to come in before (please, consult us! )
Smoking and pets are not allowed. It can not be used for parties or celebrations.
Cleaning is included in the price, but the apartment must be tidy and rubbish must be taken out before leaving.
The check-out will be before 11 am but if there are not any guests coming in that day it will be possible to leave later.
We hope our guests behave as they were in their own house, doing a normal use of it and respecting the neighbors avoding making noise at night.Get the full listing »