Welcome to this beautiful oasis located in the luxury urbanization La Zenaida at Rincon de la Victoria with stunningly beautiful views of the mountains, the sea and the horizon from the terrace.
The atmosphere here is quiet, safe and relaxing. At the same time, you have all the necessities needed in the nearby surroundings.
The complex has a saltwater pool (50% salt, 50% Chlor), 2 smaller pools that are suitable for children and two paddle tennis courts.
The pool area is open almost all year round from 1/3 - 30/11, but please note it is closed during the siesta.
The newly built apartment provides a comfortable sense and with nice decor, it is the perfect setting for a holiday for the whole family!
The apartment is located on the top floor of the building and has a spacious terrace on the rooftop overlooking the mediterranean sea. There is sunbeds and a hammock on this terrace.
On the east side of the apartment there is a smaller terrace with garden furnitures, and a sitting area where you can relax and enjoy the view and the lovely atmosphere.
The apartment has two bedrooms, both with comfortable double beds. One of the bedrooms has sliding glass doors, with direct access to the terrace and you can wake up to a spectacular view!
There are two bathrooms in the apartment, one of which has a bathtub and the other a shower.
The living room is located next to the fully equipped kitchen, and there is an inside "window" connecting the two rooms. The living room also has sliding glass doors that lead you out onto the terrace, and the apartment provides a wonderful light and an open and airy feel.
The city of Rincon De La Victoria is a 5-minute drive downhill. Population in winter is around 26,000.
Rincón de la Victoria is the starting point for the so-called "sun and avocado route '. This coastal town, surrounded by tropical vegetation and vast tracts of sugarcane plantations, located 12.5 kilometers from Malaga and 21.5 km from Velez-Malaga. It is a very popular place for Malagueños who come here during the summer months to enjoy the three kilometers of sandy beaches and chiringuitos (beach restaurants) specializing in fish, seafood and paella.
Two popular tours are along the sea to La Cala and the shrine of the city's protector, the Virgin del Carmen, which is embedded in the rock at the westernmost tip of the beach.
There is a wide selection of dining options.
Things to do nearby:
• There are several super-markets nearby; they are all located within 5-10 minutes by car from the house (groceries and clothes).
• Caves: Those famous Treasure Cave, "la Cueva del Tesoro", located just outside of town in a residential area of El Cantal. The Arabs covered their gold here.
• For golfers, golf course Rincón de la Victoria: Añoreta Golf Course, (3 km) Complete with training such as driving range, putting green with panoramic sea view on the 7th hole.
• Lighthouses. The two lighthouses dating back to the 14th century, located on a cliff about 30 meters above the sea
• Bezmiliana Fort from 1766 (military defense)
• 9km. long beach in Rincon De La Victoria
• Playgrounds in Rincon De La Victoria
• Not too far away are: Nerja (Cuerva de Nerja) and Ronda.
The charming and very typical Spanish village of Benagalbon is 5 minutes away and is well worth a visit.
Frigiliana is 35 minutes away by car. Here you will find small villages with whitewashed houses and flowers. For example, visit the Church of San Antonio or the old granary.
NOTE: Own car or rental car; essential!Get the full listing »