Nice apartment in the heart of Playa d'en Bossa just meters from the beach and next to the clubs, bars and restaurants.
The apartment has 60 sqm and has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a living room with sofa bed and open plan kitchen. It is fully furnished and well equipped with WI-FI, TV, washing machine, air conditioning etc
Ideal for enjoying a few days of beach and party.
To make a booking a 30% booking deposit is required by bank transfer, Visa or PayPal. The remaining 70% can be paid cash or PayPal upon arrival, together with the security deposit.
Arrivals or departures between 8am and 8pm are free of charge.
The arrival at or departure from the property before 8am or after 8pm are subject to a charge:
Check in between 8pm and 10pm is subject to a charge of € 50.
Check in between 10pm and midnight is subject to a charge of € 100.
Check in between midnight and 2am is subject to a charge of € 200.
Check in between 2am and 3am is subject to a charge of € 300.
Check out between 8am and 7am is subject to a charge of € 50.
Check out between 7am and 6am is subject to a charge of € 100.
Check out between 6am and 5am is subject to a charge of € 200.
These supplements are to be paid cash upon arrival at the property.
It is the client´s responsibility to inform the company about the details of your flight / arrival.
In case the correct information is not received, the company can not be held responsible for any delay or other inconveniences at check in.
After you have landed and have left the airport and are on your way to your holiday home, please text or call the contact person you have in the booking confirmation to announce your arrival at the house.
The deposit, if not paid directly to the web , is always to be paid in cash or by PayPal at check in, together with the balance due , the remaining 70%, which is also to be paid in cash or by PayPal at arrival.
If you want more than 2 sets of keys or anything else, please let us know when you make your reservation, before your arrival.
Do not exceed the number of persons for which the reservation is made, otherwise extra charges will be applied or even the access to the property may be denied.Get the full listing »