STAY AT THIS INSPIRING ARTIST’S LAIRANDMAKE THE MOST OF THE SUNNIEST WEATHER:
Experience the charming, coastal luxury of Marbella in this sleek and artistic yet unassuming apartment. Placed next to Puerto Banus marina, its prime location puts at your fingertips all the action of the city—exclusive nightlife, superb dining, and upscale shopping—while offering serene, quiet mornings and breezy, balmy nights. The sparkling clear blue water swimming pool in the complex adds to the vacation vibes. State-of-the-art interiors with lustrous furnishing and featuring sunny alfresco living areas make it an ideal getaway for sun-seekers willing to enjoy the ultimate luxury and relaxation.
Its high-class décor will put you in upbeat mode the moment you step a foot in this inspiring space. In the open concept living area, clean-lined modern furnishing in white keep the whole space bright with natural light. The zebra rug lying in front of the TV, the various paintings on the walls and masterpieces will give you a hint on what a magnificent blend can come out from such a fearless arts mix. Even the kitchen is not spared from this explosion of creativity! Now that you can cook healthy Mediterranean recipes, why not cook in style too?
For some quality time with your family, try starting off your day with a nice breakfast in your private backyard before hitting the swimming pool. If you are coming with kids, you can feel at ease with them running around the very safe condo or splashing in the shallow end of the pool with their new friends. If you are a sea lover, a plan that might suit you better is walking down to the beach. When hungry, take the promenade, get a table at any chiringuito restaurant you like and order some local food, like sardine espetos, fried octopus or sautéed clams.
Close to the apartment lies Puerto Banus, one of the best-known marinas in Europe. There’s so much to see, to taste and to photograph here! Always bustling with gleaming sports cars, its past and present is deeply steeped in luxury. Stroll through the harbour while spotting some marvellous yachts, and shop from your favourite upscale boutiques before getting back to your personal oasis in Retreat in La Medina.
110 m2 apartment (ground floor) enjoying shared swimming pool in the complex: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open-plan living area including a fully equipped kitchen with dining area, the living room, and a sunny dining room leading onto a private backyard with an alfresco lounge.
· Bedroom 1– Queen-size bed (150 x 200 cm), office and en-suite bathroom.
· Bedroom 2 – Double bed (140 x 200 cm), office and en-suite bathroom.
· Welcome package with some amenities, water, and a bottle of Spanish extra-virgin olive oil.
· Bed linens
· Shower towels
· Iron and iron board
· Washing machine
· Air Conditioning
· Wi-Fi (fibre optic Internet)
· International TV
· Fully equipped kitchen
· 2 Dining areas
· Home Automation system
· Modern Eclectic Décor
At Extra Cost (on request):
· Baby crib
· High chairs
· Swimming towels
· Extra bed
· Fridge stocking
· Mini Wine Cellar with 5 Spanish bottles awarded more than 90 Parker points (No request needed)
· Gated community
· 24/7 Security
· Private terrace/backyard
· Outdoor lounge
· Complex facilities:
o Gated swimming pool (Open all year round)
o Beautiful green areas and gardens
o Sun loungers
· Final cleaning
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
· Airport transfer
· Professional Chef service
· Body and Face Treatments at your rental home
· Baby services —babysitters and holiday nannies
· Baby gear
· Private transfer for Day Trips
· Boat tours and fishing charters
· Private Tours and VIP experiences —Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Mijas, Ronda, Wine Tours, Olive Oil tour, Family tours.
· Golf Green Fees
· Rent a Car
Please check out all our Guest Services.
· Nueva Andalucia area, the Golf Valley of Marbella.
Points of Interest
· Plenty of restaurants and stores in the surroundings
· 400 m to the closest supermarket
· 750 m to La Sala Banus restaurant for live music
· 1.5 km to Ocean Club
· 2.7 km to Los Naranjos Golf Club
· 4.2 km to Aloha Golf Club
· 7 km to Real Club de Golf Guadalmina
· 1.3 km to Puerto Banus marina
· 9 km to Marbella Old Town
· 69 km to Malaga
· 1.6 km to Puerto Banus Beach
· 2 km to Laja del Duque
· 5 km to Playa de San Pedro de Alcántara
· 7 km to Playa de Nagüeles
· 18.5 Playa del Alicate
· 24 km to Cabopino
· 60 km to Malaga Airport (AGP)
NEED TO KNOW
· Perfect for family reunions, golf retreats, social gatherings, and company retreats. Everyone can find a home-away-from-home here!
· We will send you a guide providing plenty of top tips—best restaurants, events and points of interest in the area—to make the most of your holidays, so you can experience the city like a local. You can always go to What to Do section for further details.
· No smoking
· No parties allowed
· No pets allowed
· Check-in is anytime from 4 PM to 10 PM. Please be aware that there is a 40€ extra fee for late check-in after 10 PM.
· Check-out is by 11 AM.
Fully refundable 14 days
· Cancel up to 14 days before the start of your stay and get a full refund of your payment. There is no refund offered for bookings cancelled within 14 days of arrival day.
READY TO BOOK?
We understand that there are, unfortunately, scammers in the holiday rental industry. Please, only use the contact information listed on this page (Vacation Marbella at +34 951 386 045 or [email protected]
), and check out our website for our ‘Safe Rental Tips’! We offer tips for renting anywhere—even if it’s not with us—and suggest questions to ask owners that will ensure the holiday rental is a perfect fit for your group!Get the full listing »