Its bright, modern and spacious layout is perfect for a summer holiday or winter let alike for families, couples, friends,...Surrounded by Doña Julia's Golf Course, it is also a paradise for golf lovers. Very near from the fantastic Casares' beaches (10 minutes by walk, 5 min, by car).
This spacious 2 bedroom apartment has a large terrace overlooking the beautiful valley and the sea.
The apartment offers:
- Master Bedroom - 1 king size bed en-suite with dressing room, giving private access to the main bathroom full equiped including hydro massage bath.
- Guest Bedroom - 2 Single twin beds with fitted wardrobes, giving access to 2nd bathroom.
- 1 bed-sofa for 2 adults in the dining room.
- wifi included (up to 30 Mb)
- British TV (up to 22 channels, including BBC ones)
- Fully furnished/equipped kitchen with cooker, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, iron, iron board, vacuum cleaner, oven, microwave oven, mixer, etc.
- inner courtyard
- dining area
- Hot & cold air conditioning
- Marble flooring
- Store room
- Lift access
- Communal swimming pools (two of them for children)
- Communal tropical gardens
But indeed the best that you can get from your stay in our apartment is to get a big breath of fresh air, to feel the warm glow of the sun on your skin, to smell the freshness of the flowers during all seasons and to sleep placidly because of the quietness of this special place.
You will not only enjoy quality built property, but also well-maintained community gardens and swimming pools and of course, access to the golf course.
The Mirabella complex is built in a beautiful valley opposite the prestigious Finca Cortesin golf course, close to all the amenities and services of the town of Estepona. It directly overlooks the Doña Julia golf course – a course designed by prominent Architect Antonio Garcia Garrido which is blessed with a clubhouse, a restaurant and a cafeteria, plus a golf shop and two magnificent professional standard grass football pitches, where top European teams come down to train in their winter breaks.
In addition to the golf, the complex is just a couple of minutes by car from the beaches of Casares – an area of the Costa del Sol which has thankfully avoided the kind of over-development seen in other areas and has therefore held on to its traditional Spanish roots. The beaches here are broad and sandy with easy access to the sea where bathing is perfectly safe.
As far as getting there is concerned, the road communications with the rest of the coast, Málaga and Gibraltar airports and indeed the whole of Spain are excellent with both the N-340 and Autopista del Sol motorways nearby.Get the full listing »