Just 15 km from Santiago de Compostela, the house is located in a wonderful rural environment, with trout rivers, forests of centenary oaks, manor houses, agricultural and livestock farms, beautiful views ... Despite this idyllic enclave , just 5 minutes away has all the necessary services, such as restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, medical center, gas stations ...
The house, completely new and brand new, is located within a beautiful residential complex with four buildings and has an own farm of 5000 m2 that you can enjoy.
In its 500 m2 built area it has 5 very large double rooms (each with its own bathroom), one of them is equipped for the disabled as well as its bathroom (disabled bar, handicapped shower and washbasin), a living-dining room, kitchen and service areas. It has two outdoor porches ideal for lunches or dinners outdoors. The house is complete and recently furnished, with all the details and excellent construction qualities, such as hardwoods, natural stone ... Although all the rooms are double, it has space to add extra bed and cot.
We have access with path and ramp for the disabled to enter the property as well as adapted bathroom.
To entertain the little ones (hey! and the elderly who are encouraged!) we have a trampoline of 4 meters in diameter, some goals and a huge toy house with kitchenette.
As common areas, a paddle court with glazed and artificial artificial turf and an outdoor pool of 15x5 meters for minimum stays of 6 nights (cost 10% + on the rate).
For € 8 a day, your pet can accompany you. Up to a medium size we accept it inside the house. For larger pets we have a house with outdoor space in the garden.
If you are more than 14 people, the farm has a super cozy cabin for 4 people. Do not hesitate to ask us for information or visit the announcement of the cabin at the following link: https: // www. homeaway es / p6869710
Services and facilities at your disposal:
- A set of room and house keys.
- A person on the phone or in person to answer any questions you may have.
- 5 rooms: 4 with double bed and 1 with single beds. All have sheets, quilts and blankets. If you need it, you can request extra beds and cots for an additional price.
- In the bathrooms: towels, gel, hand soap and hair dryer.
- In the kitchen: gas cooker, complete crockery, cutlery, glassware, trays, cloths, table linen, napkins, paper towels, kitchenware, Nespresso coffee machine and coffee capsules, milk warmer, automatic and manual juice extractors toaster.
- Appliances: fridge and freezer, oven, washing machine and dryer. In addition, we have clothesline, ironing board and iron.
- First aid kit with alcohol, betadine, plasters and cotton.
- Paragüas for rainy days.
- Free parking spaces.
- A portable barbecue to make barbecue on the porch.
- We offer, in addition to renting the house and with an additional price, full breakfast and daily cleaning.
- We can manage the rental of a car, as well as pick-up at your arrival at the airport or train and bus stations.
- In addition, we can give you a hand to book activities such as horseback riding, bicycle tours, rafting on rivers such as the Ulla, kayak routes, golf, river fishing, wine tours to the best wineries in Albariño, yacht rentals or sailboats ...
- We recommend tourist and gastronomic routes that we have enjoyed ourselves: in the reception of the house you will find information with all the nearby points of interest and our recommendations, as well as emergency telephones in the area.
- Finally, we can find solutions to take care of your children and elderly people day and night.
Located only 22 Km from Santiago de Compostela, this house is nestled among a beautiful rural setting: occupied by beautiful trout streams, forests of oak trees, stately manors, local farms with livestock, and admirable views. Despite this idyllic enclave, all necessary amenities can be found within a 5 minute stretch: such as restaurants, supermarkets, pharmacies, petrol stations and a medical center.
The house, a brand new establishment, is situated in a beautiful residential complex of four buildings, and boasts a 5000 m² farm which you can enjoy at your leisure.
Within the 500 m² house are 5 very extensive en-suite rooms, each sleeping two people (with available space to add an additional bed or cot in each), to living room, to kitchen, and service areas. Additionally, there are two outdoor porches, ideal for lunch or dinner outdoors. The house is fully furnished with contemporary designs, and possesses excellent quality materials including hardwoods and natural stone.
To make this experience funnier for the kids, we have an elastic bed, soccer goals and a playhouse with kitchenette.
If you are more than 14 people, the farm has a very cozy cabin for 4 people. Ask us about this cabin or find it here: https: // www. homeaway es / p6869710
We offer you the following services and facilities:
- A set of keys.
- Face-to-face or telephone assistance available to manage your requests.
- Kitchen appliances: fridge and freezer, oven, washing and drying utilities, gas stove, crockery, cutlery, glassware, cookware, coffee and coffee machine, blender, juicer, toaster, toastie-maker, tablecloths, and napkins.
- Each bedroom is equipped with sheets, quilts, blankets and towels.
- In the bathrooms: shower gel, shampoo, toilet paper, hair dryer, bathrobe and slippers.
- Free parking spaces.
- Cots available on request.
- A doghouse and a closed-outdoor space for dogs.
- Adjustable central heating.
- A portable barbecue.
- We offer, with an additional charge, the following services: daily cleaning, a native English-language interpreter, and a tour guide.
- We can manage a car-rental with pickup on your arrival to the airport (or train and bus stations).
- In addition, we can offer assistance with your bookings in activities such as horseback riding, biking, river rafting, hiking, kayaking, golf, fishing rivers, oenological at the best wineries in Albariño visits, yacht charters or sailing.
- We recommend tourist and gastronomic routes that we have enjoyed. In the reception of the house you will find information with the nearby points of interest and our recommendations, and emergency telephone numbers for the area.
- We can find solutions to look after your children and seniors day and night.Get the full listing »