If you want to spend a few days in Tenerife, book now this charming apartment with all the amenities, in the center of its Capital. Two steps from the Plaza de España and Calle del Castillo, next to the promenade, is the ideal place to visit the city and at the same time go on a trip to the North or South of the island.
With its modern and original decoration you will love it!
The apartment consists of a room with double bed that can be converted into two single beds, according to needs and a comfortable sofa-bed of 105x192 cm wide in the living room - Kitchen equipped with all the utensils - Bathroom with shower, complete with hairdryer of hair - Washing machine and iron - Television of 32 "- Cozy balcony with small table to enjoy a pleasant breakfast in the open air.
If you need a baby crib you just have to tell us, it will be included in the price.
If it's hot, do not worry, we have an air conditioning unit in the living room.
The building has an elevator but to get there you have to climb 9 steps.
On the roof there is a space for each neighbor where to tend. The one that corresponds to the house is 3 C.
We will contact the guests to specify the time of arrival. We will explain how everything works.
We will always be available to answer any questions that may arise during the stay, advise on excursions, beaches, places to visit and places to eat.
Arrival is allowed at any time after 2:00 p.m.
If you have a car and do not want to waste time looking for parking, you can get a parking space for only € 5 per day (Max 4.50 mt.).
Sites of tourist interest in the city:
- The "García Sanabria Park" a wonderful park in the heart of Santa Cruz, with an incredible variety of plants and trees from all over the world.
- The Museum of Modern Art "TEA"
- The "Market of Our Lady of Africa" where you can buy the freshest products: fruits, vegetables, fish, meat and more, in a colorful and lively environment.
- The "Plaza de España" and "La Alameda", the main square of the city, with the "Charco", the "Cabildo", the entrance to the port and a large number of bars and restaurants.
- The Adán Martín Auditorium, designed by the famous architect Santiago Calatrava.
- The beautiful "Maritime Park" complex with seawater pools, with all kinds of services for those who want to sunbathe and swim in calm waters and, at the same time, have something to eat or a drink. Admission only € 2.50 for the whole day!
- Military Museum, practically next to the apartment is surely interesting. It can be accessed easily and for free. comfortable and pleasant bar with a beautiful view of the port, where you can have breakfast, a drink or eat on its spacious terrace.
Less than 5 minutes you can take most of the metropolitan buses, including the one that takes you in just 15 minutes to the beach of Las Teresitas or in 5 minutes to the Maritime Park.
There are 3 bus stops between 50 and 150 meters from the floor, they are indicated in our "Guide"Get the full listing »