the 40 m2 flat is ideal for 2/3 people and includes:
- an open plan kitchen, very well equipped with an electric cooker, a big fridge with freezer, a microwave, an oven, a toaster, a kettle, serveral pots and cooking utensils;
- a living room with a big sofa where the third person can sleeps, an international channels tv, a radio, a fan, books and a safe in the wardrobe;
- a double bedroom with a large and comfortable bed (180x200 cm);
- a bathroom with shower recently renovated, hairdryer and iron;
- a large terrace of 16 m2 with table, chairs, sun umbrella and sofa is exposed to the sun all day long and with a beautiful view over the downtown and the ocean.
Bed linen, towels and cleaning products are also provided.
There isn't a maid service during the stay, while the final cleaning is included in the price.
The flat is situated in a touristic complex with a large swimming pool and a small one for children, different sunbathing areas, a tennis court, lift access to all floors, a receptionist, a maintenance man and a night guard.
Wi-fi and self-service laundry available in the complex for a fee.
Free parking spaces 100 mt. before the complex or on the street (quiet and closed end).
Nearest mini-market 50 mt. before the complex
The apartment is located on the east hill in Puerto Rico, about 1 km from the centre and the beach.
It is situated in a quiet and panoramic position, far from pubs, discos and noise, so it's an ideal place for people looking for peace and calm and for hikers is a perfect starting point for trips while if you don't like to walking I suggest you to rent a car or take a taxi (about 3 euros from the centre).
Maximum availability 3 people (children included).
Smoking is allowed only on the terrace. Smoke detector inside.
It's not possible to organize parties and accommodate other people.
Check-in and check-out are automatic and flexible according the availability of the apartment.
Please inform me about your flight timetable (arrival and departure) and if you need an extra time.Get the full listing »