GREAT LOFT. Atocha Renfe, city center, quiet street, comfortable.
Renovated (2018) old warehouse converted
in traveler style loft. In a 19th century historical building. The best location to discover the city.
• Atocha train station & metro 1 min
• Reina Sofia Museum 4min.
• Prado Museum and Thyssen Museum 12 min
• Puerta del Sol & Plaza Mayor 15/20 min
• Pharmacy, restaurants, supermarkets, etc. less than 1min or in the same building.
• Madrid Airport 25min by train.
Old Warehouse and remolated inTraveller style LOFT.
Ground floor of the building with independent entrance to the street (security lock) and high roof and spacious.
It has been entirely renovated and can accommodate up to 14 people but is recommended for 9 people for a more comfortable stay (as per our previous guests feedback).
In case you want to stay in a bigger group of 9/10 people in total, please note that some of you guys will use the comfortable sofa beds in the living room, therefore space wise the flat would be a bit more busy and might be a bit less comfortable to use.
• Room 1: double bed (135x190 cm).
• Room 2: doube bed (135x190 cm), bunk beds (153x190 & 90x190 cm), easily convertible and comfortable sofa bed (135x190 cm each).
• Living room: 2 single beds and easily convertible and comfortable sofa bed (140x190 cm).
• Kitchen: Fully equipped with crockery, glassware, cutlery, cooking utensils, frying pans etc. Everything you need to feel like home. It includes, manual italian coffee maker, double toaster, kettle, highchair for babies, vacuum cleaner, washing machine etc.
• 2 bathrooms with shower, both fully equipped.Get the full listing »