Aparthotel biosostenible, built in straw, covered with mud, with recovered mobila wood.
Constituted by 5 duplex apartments (for 2-4 people, they admit 1 more space in extra bed) and 1 an adapted apartment on the ground floor for people with reduced mobility (2 beds).
The duplex apartments all equipped with bathroom with shower, living area with two beds of 80, dining-office area on the ground floor, bedroom in loft with double bed of 160; television, office, no kitchen, wi-fi service and surrounded by a beautiful alpine garden, with mountain views.
The complex also has a bar-restaurant, with breakfast service, lunch and dinner, free parking, a small meeting room for companies, organic garden in season and a laundry room available to the client.
We could not miss the possibility of doing activities in nature, apart from the visit to the Birth of the Cuervo River (10 min), for which we offer ourselves as mediators between the client and the multi-adventure companies, from horseback riding to canoeing. We also offer the opportunity to enjoy quiet walks with the bicycles we have at your disposal (low price rental), routes marked by GPS and a library service for extended stays.
Unbeatable position in the Serrania de Cuenca, starting point for multiple excursions such as:
• Natural Monument of the Birth of the Cuervo River (8 Km)
• El Hosquillo Hunting Reserve, entrance with prior reservation (30 km), possibility of bathing in pools and beaches of the river Escabas.
• Place of Los Callejones (35 km).
• Ancient Roman iron mine with guided tour in Cueva del Hierro (35 km).
• Hoz de Beteta and Cueva de la Harmera (40 km), combinable with the previous route.
• Alto Tajo Park, birth of the Tagus (38 km), possibility of a passable track with views of the cut and valleys of the Tagus.
• Visits to Albarracín (73 km), Molina de Aragón (86 km), Priego (57 or 66 km depending on the route), Cuenca city (85 km).
Among others besides the multiple natural landscapes of our own surroundings.Get the full listing »