This beautifully furnished holiday apartment is located in a neat and quiet apartment complex in Albir. There is one bedroom with a double bed, but the apartment has a capacity for a maximum of 4 people as the sofa in the living room can easily be turned into a bed. There is a balcony where you can enjoy the nice weather. From the balcony you can see the garden and the quiet street that lies in front of it. The communal pool is in the courtyard of the complex, but you will not notice it when you are in the apartment. There is satellite TV with Dutch and English channels.
You can park your car in front of the complex, where you will always find space. The complex is surrounded by a fence and the concierge is present all day. As soon as you walk out of the complex and walk around the corner you will find yourself in a busy shopping street. Here you will find many shops and terraces. Among others there is a supermarket within 2 minutes walking distance that specializes in Dutch, English, German and Scandinavian products. Next to the apartment complex there is a bus stop that takes you to Benidorm within 10 minutes. There are also medical care centres in the neighbourhood with Dutch, German and English doctors. When you walk past the shopping street you will find the beach of Albir at about a 10 to 15-minute walk.
The room is nicely decorated and fully featured with all necessities.
This apartment has its own entrance and is part of apartment complex Font Rotja.
Includes access to communal swimming pool, gardens and front desk for easy check in.
We offer airport transfer, local expertise, 24/7 emergency support, wireless Internet, groceries and professional medical care and equipment. If you need anything during your stay please contact us and we'll make sure you're comfortable.
The complex is right in the center of L' Albir, with shops, restaurants, bars and nearby supermarket.
Public transport available near the complex, we offer airport transfer service or cheap dedicated taxi services.
In the high season public internet might be sporadic, we offer dedicated internet access on a non-flat fee basis if needed.
• On the agreed day of arrival, the lessee can enter the holiday home from 14.00 onwards.
• On the day of the agreed departure, the lessee has to leave the house at 10.00 am
• It is not allowed to smoke in the holiday home. Smoking is permitted on the terrace.
• Bringing pets is only allowed if this has been indicated in advance by the lessee and confirmed by us.
• The rental price does not include final cleaning.
• Barbecuing is allowed with the present barbecue (it must be cleaned before leaving the house). otherwise, we charge 20€ fine
• It is strictly forbidden to sublet the holiday home.
• When making the reservation the lessee must indicate who is staying in the holiday home. The stay of more people, then agreed upon during the reservation, or exceeding the maximum allowed in a holiday home, is not permitted without our confirmation, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. This may lead to an early termination of the agreement on our part without refund of the rent.
• Taking cabinets, closets and beds, as well as sound or television equipment or any other part of the inside inventory outside are explicitly not permitted, except for cutlery, glasses, and dishes to have a meal outside.
• The rental price includes 100kW per week. On the day of your arrival we will take a picture of the electricity meter and on the day of your departure we will do so again. If you have used more then the included kW, we will charge you 0,33 cent per KWh for the difference.Get the full listing »