For your next trip to Lake Tahoe, come stay at this peaceful 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home in South Lake Tahoe. With room for 10 guests and a lovely hot tub, this forest chalet is perfect for your next retreat!
** SORRY - NO PETS ALLOWED **
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed w/ 2 Twin Beds (In adjacent room) | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Loft: Queen Futon
This quiet, comfortable forest chalet is nestled in the pines in Meyers, just south of South Lake Tahoe. With conservation lots on three sides of the home, you'll enjoy peace and privacy.
There have been remodels throughout the home so that you enjoy the feel of a cabin home with the modern amenities you love. The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, a convection oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The wood-burning fireplace sets the mood for an evening of quiet reading or fun family time with a couple decks of cards.
-- THE LOCATION --
Enjoy what nature offers here with the great outdoor space featuring a deck with BBQ and a hot tub inside of the gazebo!
The home is also conveniently located just 1 block from miles of open National Forest land, hiking & biking trails.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Great for families looking for a relaxing retreat in the woods
- Remodeled throughout with amenities and luxuries such as slate/marble bathrooms
- Second DVD player upstairs for the kids - no arguing over movies!
- 10 minutes to Heavenly & Sierra at Tahoe ski resorts, and 10 minutes from downtown South Lake Tahoe
-- POLICIES --
- No pets
- Maximum Occupancy: 10 persons
- Maximum Parking: 3 vehicles
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibitedGet the full listing »