You'll enjoy an escape to the beautiful national forest meadow that surrounds this modern 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home. This modern yet cozy getaway sleeps up to 7 guests, making it the perfect vacation rental house for your next family trip. With skiing, hiking, mountain biking, swimming, kayaking and fishing, you'll have plenty of outdoor options regardless of the season.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed w/ closet, dresser & full bath | Bedroom 2: King Bed w/ closet & full bath | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Twin Bed w/ closet & dresser
This beautifully remodeled home works well for a large family or 2 families traveling together. Enjoy relaxing with the group on the comfy furniture in both the living room and the upstairs media room. Each of these rooms includes a large flat-screen TV and vaulted ceilings giving them a spacious and inviting feel.
Challenge the others to a fun game of foosball in the living room. Once everyone is hungry, head to the the fully-equipped modern kitchen to whip up a family favorite. You'll have all the tools you need to create your favorite home-cooked meals.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set on the edge of the Eldorado National Forest, this property allows you to enjoy beautiful meadow and nature views in privacy. Grill out with the family on the large, newly renovated back deck overlooking the meadow on those warm sunny days. Don't forget to enjoy all the outdoor activities South Lake Tahoe has to offer!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- This beautifully remodeled home works well for a large family or 2 families traveling together with the 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- A travel crib is available on request
- 2 large sitting rooms with flat-screen TVs with Netflix (one including a foosball table) offer great spaces for relaxing with friends and family
- Any chef will love cooking in the modern and fully-equipped kitchen
- Grill out with the family on the large back deck overlooking the meadow on those warm sunny days
- Get ready for a day full of outdoor fun with a hearty breakfast at Meyers Downtown Cafe
- Don't miss the seasonal pumpkin pancakes at Getaway Cafe!
- Enjoy fine dining and a nice glass of wine at Evan's
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No large gatherings. Noisy parties will not be tolerated
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Please note the cell phone reception can be spotty at times!
- South Lake Tahoe Rental Permit #2730
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibitedGet the full listing »