Step inside this custom-built 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom vacation rental home for 9! Just minutes from Lake Tahoe's best golfing and skiing, this secluded property, complete with high-end finishes, solid wood knotty-pine doors, and vaulted ceilings is the perfect place for a family getaway. From the sledding hill to the rock climbing wall, there are all-season adventures waiting to be had in the expansive yard. From here you're just 15 minutes from Heavenly Resort and 17 from Sierra-at-Tahoe Resort!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Office): Pullout Couch
This magnificent 2,600-square-foot home surrounded by 30 acres of conservancy will take your breath away when you arrive.
With 2 large living spaces boasting fireplaces, cozy couches and large flat-screen deluxe cable TV's you'll surely find a place to unwind after a long day of travel. Whether you want to watch Watson take on Winston or Carr battle Cousins, you can see your choice of NFL games thanks to the NFL Sunday Ticket subscription.
When it's time for dinner head into the fully equipped kitchen and whip up a family meal. With stainless steel appliances, a double oven, and lots of counter space thanks to the large kitchen island, you're in for a memorable meal as you enjoy your surroundings through the great room's floor-to-ceiling windows.
After the sun has set over Lake Tahoe, head upstairs to one of the home's 4 luxurious bedrooms. Once the kids have drifted to sleep in their twin-over-full bunk beds, find some peace with a glass of wine in the master bedroom's jetted tub next to a tranquil fireplace.
Start your day with some fresh Golden State air with a cup of coffee on the balcony. Even in the winter, you can enjoy great views from the balcony thanks to the space heaters and fire pit!
Step out into your private backyard with large hot tub, ski-lift swing, the neighborhood sledding hill, and playhouse complete with a mini-rock climbing wall for a great afternoon of adventure with the kids!
-- THE LOCATION --
Grab your skis and get ready for an epic day on the mountain. This property is an absolute blessing in the winter because it is centrally located to many of the region's best ski resorts, including Heavenly, Sierra at Tahoe, and Kirkwood, all within 30 miles!
Located conveniently in the 'Country Club Estates' area, walking distance to the South Lake Tahoe Golf Course this property is a dream come true for golfers! Whether you're a beginner or the next Tiger Woods there is something for everyone. They even added a 2,270-yard, 18-hole FootGolf course perfect for players of all ages and skill level!
When you're looking to get a fun local experience, head 1 mile down the road to Meyers village. With access to grocery stores, restaurants, bars, and more this is a great place to spend an evening and try some of Tahoe's best cuisine.
In the summer, take advantage of Lake Tahoe's beautiful beaches and a plethora of water activities. From paddleboard rentals to day cruises, the family will love exploring the expansive waterfront no matter what how you choose to do so.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 4 flat-screen cable TVs, NFL Sunday Ticket, free WiFi, a jetted tub, walk in shower, hot tub, space heaters, and much more!
- Perfect South Lake Tahoe location - walking distance from South Lake Tahoe Golf Course, a mile from great shops and restaurants, and within 10 miles of 3 ski resorts
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $200 per stay fee for the first 2 pets, and $100 per stay fee for each additional pet
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
South Lake Tahoe Restrictions:
- Area rangers strictly enforce all Vacation Rental ordinances (parking, noise violations, camping, etc). If a citation is received, the guest will be responsible for paying both guest and owner citations, up to $2,000
- To avoid citations, follow all community rules as outlined in the Welcome Book and observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please note that outdoor hot tub usage is restricted during quiet hours, and will also incur a fine if used between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am
- Please note: you must only park in designated spaces (garage, paved driveway, carport or parking lot). Vehicles are not allowed to park on the street
- Camping on the property is strictly prohibitedGet the full listing »