** Please note that there is a completely separate rental cottage on the property that may have guests present during your stay. **
Enjoy the coastal town of South Freeport from 'Osprey Cottage,' a 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cottage that sleeps 4! Located on Casco Bay, this cozy home is adorned with nautical decor, creating a light and airy environment. Spend your days sailing, exploring historical sites from the Colonial period, or shopping at the best outlet malls in New England!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Living Room: Queen Sofa Bed
A paverstone courtyard meets the front door of this Cape Cod style home.
Enter the home into the main living space, which consists of an open living room and kitchen. The cozy living room offers a sofa, armchair, and TV with a DVD player. Spend your downtime watching a movie or reading a captivating novel.
When the group prefers to dine at home, prepare delicious home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, which features sleek white cabinets and appliances, as well as all of the utensils and plateware you’ll need during your stay.
The master bedroom and the second bedroom are sure to provide great nights of sleep! Those sharing the master bedroom will enjoy a plush queen bed, while children staying in the second bedroom will love sharing the twin-over-twin bunk bed.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located on Casco Bay, you and your travel companions can enjoy laying out or swimming off the dock, chartering a boat from Casco Bay Adventures or Casco Bay Custom Charters, or just admiring the sails of the sailboats flapping in the wind.
Voted “Best Weekend of Shopping in New England” by Yankee Magazine, South Freeport offers great outlet malls that will appeal to everyone in your group.
History junkies will love exploring this town, which includes many original structures from the Colonial period, including Jameson Tavern, which is where colonists used to gather for meetings.
Spend the day visiting Wolfe’s Neck Woods State Park or Desert of Maine, before dining at one of the local restaurants, like Harraseeket Lunch and Lobster Company.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, TV with a DVD player, off-street parking for 2 cars, hammock, patio with patio furniture, and more
- Unbeatable location on Casco Bay - enjoy easy access to swimming, fishing, boating, whale watching, jet skiing, snorkeling, restaurants, shops, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, (~18 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there is a completely separate rental cottage on the property that may have guests present during your stay
- If you are traveling with more than 4 guests, check the availability of the other vacation rental home on the property, Evolve Listing #362599 for additional sleeping accommodations
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »