*WE ARE BOREHOLE CONNECTED, THE WATER IS TREATED & DRINKABLE. NO WATER RESTRICTION THEN, HOWEVER WE ASK OUR GUESTS TO BE REASONABLE IN THEIR WATER USAGE.
Maison Blanche is a stunning and high security 2 acres property located in the select ambassadorial Constantia. Set right at the foot of the densely forested eastern slopes of Table Mountain, the property is half surrounded by the Green Belt and opposite to Cecelia Forest, less than 2km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch garden (only 2mn drive to get to the entrance on Rhodes drive). Nature lovers will enjoy the kilometers of unspoiled hiking trails directly from your front door...
Maison Blanche offers luxurious accommodation for the discerning travelers for up to 10 people in the 850 sqm main house
The main house comprises:
- 4 large bedrooms: 1 parental suite with a custom made 200 x 200 bed, 2 bedrooms en-suite with extra length king beds (182 x 200) and 1 bedroom with 2 double beds and 1 single bed. All bedrooms have air conditioned and heater, 3 bedrooms have also underfloor heating.
- 4 full bathrooms (3 en-suite) with bath and shower, underfloor heating and heated towel rail
- 1 guest toilet with underfloor heating
- 1 large formal lounge with fireplace
- 1 reception room with underfloor heating, a bookcase, a TV with full DSTV bouquet, a sound system
- 1 dining room with underfloor heating and a fireplace
- 1 fully equipped kitchen (underfloor heating)
- 1 terrace
- 1 balcony
- 2 garages and off street secure parking
There is a separate entertainment area (pool house), it has a full bathroom with shower, 2 outdoor showers, a sound system, barbeque/braai facilities, a wood fire pizza oven, a fully equipped kitchen with crockery, a Nespresso coffee machine, an ice maker, a wine fridge
Maison Blanche offers access to:
- free unlimited WIFI accessible from everywhere in the property
- full DSTV bouquet (satellite TV) in all buildings + Netflix in the main house
- a heated swimming pool with electric hard cover
- a walled organic herb garden with a koi fish pond
- a trampoline
- a fire pit
- a gym
- an outdoor jacuzzi
- a pool table
For more relaxing and luxurious holidays:
- a private chef is available on site, please apply for T&C
- a daily housekeeping service with the exception of Sundays and public holidays is included. The housekeeper will be available from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm. The rooms are serviced with high quality cotton linen and towels provided (including pool towels )
- Sunday and public holidays housekeeping can be arranged on request, prices on application.
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock up service on request, guests pay till receipt. There is 1 Nespresso coffee machine in the main house and 1 in the pool house.
The location of Maison Blanche is perfect for the exploration of Cape Town and its surrounding areas: only 10/15 mn to Hout bay's beach, 20 mn to the vibrant V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, 30mn to Boulders beach and the penguins colony and 50 minutes to Cape point, Stellenbosch, Franschoek or Paarl. You can even go whale watching at Hermanus for the day, it's 1h30 away.
Alternatively visit 6 leading wine estates all within a 10 minutes drive from the property: Beau Constantia, Constantia Glen, Groot Constantia, Eagle Nest, Klein Constantia, Buitenverwachting.
For gourmet food lovers, 4 of Cape Town's best rated gourmet restaurants are within a 5 minutes drive: The Greenhouse at the Cellars Hohenort, Chef Warehouse in Beau Constantia, La Colombe and the Foxcroft.Get the full listing »