ED Refnr. 498915
The holiday home The Gem is an individual architect-designed house with different levels, which can be reached by short stairways, and large balcony with wooden deck.
You can practically see the ocean from every room, even from the bathtub on the second floor. The view from the balcony is undeveloped. You look far above the roofs of other 30-kilometer sandy beach of Jeffreys Bay, also repeatedly show dolphins and sometimes whales. If neither of these sea creatures can look to get the ever-present surfers to watch.
In the distance, the view is eventually caught by a mountain range, which is about 40-50 km. A place to breathe deeply.
There are 3 main bedrooms and 1 spare bedroom on the lower level, so therefore could also stay up to 8 or 9 people.
The house has a fully equipped large kitchen with all the utensils and crockery.
There are 2 living rooms, so that you look as small group can sometimes go out of their way - if needed. The upper living room, the lounge has an open fireplace, which gives a wonderfully cozy atmosphere in the earlier eintrtenden African evenings.
In addition, on the two bunks each a bathroom with bathtub. And there's an extra bathroom with shower. The toilets are separated into separate rooms of the bathrooms, so there are no crowds in the morning for sure.
The large balcony is located so that it is protected from the wind and the sun is just so pure that they had for breakfast as a guest. For day or evening is a solid grill.
The house and the place Jeffreys Bay is quiet and safe. For couples, small groups or families with children, the house is perfect. We ourselves have 3 children who love to holiday there with us. Therefore, the blue room is (the children) incidentally also equipped with a bunk bed and a single bed.
You can park right in front of our house or outside on the enclosed property.
The beach is about 800 meters, 2 minutes by car or 8-minute walk. Shopping available in town several times. 4 supermarkets that are open 7 days a week. In addition, Billabong, many surf shops, a shopping mall, gas stations, liquor stores and some smaller shops. There are quite good restaurants in Jeffreys Bay, so that within a week without any problems every day can go to a different location tasty food. Tips on request.
Attractions: Addo Elephant Park (1.5 hours away), Plettenberg Bay -> Ocean Safari (1.5 hours), Tsitsikamma Forest -> jungle tour (1 hour) Lombardini Game Farm (20 min.) Kraggakamma Game Park (40 min.), Port St. Francis for Fishing Tours (30 min), Sea View Lion Park (40 min), African Dawn (20 min) and on-site learning surfing / surfing with Andrew Moon, horseback riding, jogging, cycling, Shelling (Jeffreys Bay is known for beautiful shells) or go really good food, ... short home and place is pure relaxation.
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: per object and week Costs amounting to 50 EUR (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 2000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 2
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake (Indian Ocean): 0.80 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 2 km
- Distance to town (Jeffreys Bay): 1 kmGet the full listing »