With spectacular mountain-top views overlooking vineyards, this wooded, hillside resort on over 150 breathtaking acres offers utter privacy, relaxation and solitude. Relax on the wrap-around deck or float in the pool overlooking beautiful Sonoma Valley.
Gorgeous outdoor pool (not heated) is lovely during the warmer months.
The estate is large, with plenty of space for everyone to curl up with a book or splinter off to enjoy talking over a glass of wine.
Some favorite spots to spend time:
- Curling up by the fireplace in the great room
- Lounging in a wicker chair on the deck wrapping the house on 3 sides
- Swinging in the hammock or sitting in the Adirondack chairs on the large lawn
- Lounging by the outdoor pool (open for swimming April - October, unheated except via solar pool cover)
- Warming up around the outdoor fire pit
- Enjoying quiet time in the Owners Unit (optional & additional), which has its own private deck
Furnished in warm yet sophisticated 'Sonoma Style,' the property features a dramatic great room including living, dining and kitchen in one large, open space, with panoramic views of the entire valley below. All seven bedrooms are appointed with the finest linens, down pillows and luxurious comforters. Each bathroom has its own character, each with lots of charm.
This home is perfect for large groups; from celebrating family reunions to corporate retreats to housing everyone in a wedding party under one roof. There is no other place like it on Earth.
We are about 45 minutes from Sonoma airport, and about 1.5 hours from SFO and Oakland airport.
Sleeping arrangements include:
- Bedroom #1 is downstairs - 2 Queen beds.
- Bedroom #2 is downstairs - Queen bed.
- Bedroom #3 is upstairs - King bed.
- Bedroom #4 is upstairs - Queen bed.
- Bedroom #5 is upstairs - Queen bed.
- Bedroom #6 is upstairs - 2 Twin beds.
- The final 'bedroom' is a convertible den/bedroom downstairs, and it has a pull-out sofa bed and large TV.
- 1 full downstairs
- 2 full upstairs
- 1 full in Owners Unit (optional, see below)
- Add the Owner's Unit ($200/night, sleeps 2): this spacious in-law suite on the bottom floor of the house has its own private entrance, Queen bed, sitting area, TV & DVD, kitchen and bathroom. The sofa pulls out into yet another bed. The suite enjoys a full wall of windows for appreciating the breathtaking view.
- Adjacent 1 bedroom cottage property with lovely outdoor hot tub located a few minutes by foot: http://www.vrbo.com/96018
House Rules:: No smoking indoors, no pets, and no amplified music outdoors. We cannot permit large events on the property; if you would like to host an intimate gathering please inquire for details.
* We keep the calendar up to date, so be sure to check there before inquiring *Get the full listing »