We DO NOT accept online bookings through VRBO. Please call or send inquiry.
Le Rêve Cottage is truly a dream – a secluded home tucked away under a beautiful old-growth oak tree with an enchanting outdoor space. The yard is a private retreat perfect for entertaining family and friends. With lovely amenities like a Bocce Ball court and fire pit, the landscaped grounds offer a true vacation for play and fun.
If a quiet escape is what you are after, the tranquility of the upstairs sitting room is a refuge of peaceful space. With views of the mountains, enjoy your afternoon with the windows open, savoring cool breezes coming from the coast while sipping your favorite local wine.
The location is ideal. Just 1.5-Miles from Sonoma Plaza it is an easy trip to the town square on the dedicated pedestrian and bicycle path. Le Rêve is also close to the Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa and great local restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A local, open-air market down the street offers fresh produce year round.
Nearby wineries and tasting rooms include: Roche, Hawk, Kamen, Envolve, Sojourn, Adobe Road, Buena Vista and many other Sonoma Valley favorites.
Though recently renovated, the original version of the house was built in 1916 capturing the history of Sonoma’s Valley of the Moon. Today, Le Rêve possesses the charm and warmth of Sonoma's past and present, bringing you the best of Wine Country living during your holiday.
SPECIAL FEAUTURES INCLUDE:
• Dreamy 3Bd/2Bathroom cottage within 1.5 miles of the Sonoma Plaza
• Tastefully renovated with all the charm of a 1916 cottage, and all the comforts and amenities of a contemporary home.
• A dedicated pedestrian/bicycle path easily leads to downtown, wonderful restaurants, renowned tasting rooms, the farmer’s market and shopping.
• Bed arrangements:
-The upstairs master bedroom has a comfortable California King bed, private bathroom, and lovely sitting room overlooking the backyard.
-The 2nd bedroom is downstairs with a Queen bed.
-The 3rd bedroom is downstairs and has Two Twins for versatile sleeping options; the downstairs bedrooms share a full bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
-There is also a Queen sofa bed with memory foam in the living room.
• Fully stocked kitchen with new appliances and granite counter tops.
• The living room has a flat screen tv. and French doors that lead to the backyard.
• Beautifully landscaped property framed by majestic oak trees.
• Outdoor dining with seating for 6
• Great outdoor entertaining space and covered carport by day and gazebo with strings of lights by night, perfect for a dinner with family and friends.
• Outdoor fire pit, gas BBQ and bocce ball court.
• 4 bicycles for your use.
• Washer and Dryer.Get the full listing »