*Please note that there is a next door vacation unit with a separate entrance, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Escape to 'River Woods Cabin' and enjoy the best of Soldotna from this 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental townhome. Sitting near the Kenai River, this Last Frontier getaway grants easy access to a variety of fishing adventures and sleeps 5 guests in a newly remodeled living space. Finish nights by the fire pit under a starlit sky!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed
The beautiful Alaskan wilderness with heavy surrounding woods welcomes you to your cabin-style destination. In-floor heating through the hardwood and a newly renovated kitchen with Corian countertops create a cozy home-away-from-home experience.
Whip up classic recipes or fry your catch-of-the-day in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring new stainless steel appliances, a 4-burner gas stove/oven combo, coffee maker, and more. After your daily adventures, share tasty refreshments at the bar counter while the chef prepares your home-cooked dinner!
Unwind by streaming favorite shows and movies on the flat-screen Smart TV during your vacation downtime. As the sun begins to dip below the horizon, head out to the covered deck for a nightcap before gathering around the fire pit to roast s'mores underneath the stars.
This home offers ideal accommodations for the whole family, with one room providing a comfortable queen-sized bed and the other a full and twin bed. In the morning, wake up and rinse off in the walk-in shower to prep for another exciting day!
-- THE LOCATION --
Enjoy fishing for the renowned King Salmon throughout your stay at the Kenai River, or seek out an adventure at one of the many guide services. Rod N Real, Alaska Fish Files, Krog's Kamp, and RW's Fishing Guide services are all close to this property.
Head to Sports Lake for trout fishing and canoeing, or take the scenic 1.5-hour drive to Homer for a deep-sea fishing excursion. The Russian River and Nikiski are also just about a half hour away!
Hang around town and enjoy more leisurely entertainment at Twin City Raceway for some dirt track fun, or hit the fairways at Birch Ridge Golf Course and Kenai Golf Course. Treat yourself to local shopping and dining during your stay at local favorites like Pizza Boys, St. Elias Brewing and Kenai River Brewing, and Buckets Sports Grill!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and Corian countertops, covered porch, fire pit, flat-screen Smart TV, in-floor heating, washer/dryer, free WiFi, ample parking space, and more
- If you're interested in sharing this townhome destination with a larger party, check the availability of the other vacation unit (Evolve listing #408029) with accommodations for 4 additional guests
- Scenic Soldotna location near the Kenai River, near many guide services, local shopping and dining, 30 minutes from the Russian River and Nikiski, 1.5 hours from deep sea fishing in Homer, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (~149 miles away)
Kenai Municipal Airport (~10 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »