*Please note that there is a next door vacation unit with a separate entrance, and there may be other travelers present during your stay*
Explore the Last Frontier from 'River Woods Cabin,' a vacation rental townhome with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a deck and fire pit! This home accommodates 5 guests and rests just yards from the world-renowned Kenai River for endless fishing adventures. Retreat to the cozy living space after daily activities and relax as warmth radiates from in-ground heating!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. The property features exterior cameras that face the door and driveway. These do not look into any interior spaces*
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed, Twin Bed
Upon arrival, the surrounding Alaskan Wilderness and dense woods set the mood for your cabin getaway. Enjoy convenient parking right by your unit, step inside the newly renovated interior and prepare for a memorable adventure!
The fully equipped kitchen boasts Corian countertops and new stainless steel appliances including a 4-burner gas stove/oven combo, a coffee maker, and more. Prepare your fresh catch-of-the-day while your companions sip their favorite beverages at the bar counter.
When you need to unwind from the day's adventures, head into the spacious living room and stream your favorite shows and movies on the flat-screen Smart TV. Gather around the fire pit to watch the gorgeous sunset before heading to bed.
With a queen-sized bed in one bedroom and a full and twin-sized bed in the other, this townhome provides ideal sleeping arrangements for the whole family. Wake up and rinse off in the walk-in shower to get ready for your next adventure!
-- THE LOCATION --
The beautiful Kenai River is close to this property so you can enjoy fishing for the renowned King Salmon. Several nearby guide services and charter adventures offer unique river journies for you to explore, including Rod N Real, Alaska Fish Files, Krog's Kamp, and RW's Fishing Guide services are all close to this property.
When you're looking to venture a little further, drive to Sports Lake for world-class trout fishing and canoeing, or take the scenic 1.5-hour drive to Homer for a deep-sea fishing trip. You'll also find The Russian River and Nikiski just 30 minutes from this property!
Stay closer to town and seek out some dirt track fun at Twin City Raceway, or fine-tune your game at Birch Ridge Golf Course and Kenai Golf Course. Discover opportunities for local shopping and dining and treat yourself at local favorites like Pizza Boys, St. Elias Brewing and Kenai River Brewing, and Buckets Sports Grill!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and Corian countertops, covered porch, fire pit, flat-screen Smart TV, in-floor heating, washer/dryer, free WiFi, ample parking space, and more
- If you're interested in sharing this townhome destination with a larger party, check the availability of the other vacation unit (Evolve listing #408017) with accommodations for 5 additional guests
- Ideal Soldotna location walking distance from King Salmon fishing at the Kenai River, near many guide services, fishing charters, local shopping and dining, 30 minutes from the Russian River and Nikiski, 1.5 hours from deep sea fishing in Homer, and more
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (~149 miles away) or Kenai Municipal Airport (~10 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- NOTE: Your safety matters. The property features exterior cameras that face the door and driveway. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »