Luxury Resort: 8 BR, 2Lft, Sleeps 40,Rooftop & In-Gnd Pool,Hot Tub,Steam Sauna!!
Start Planning for a Unforgettable North Topsail Beach Vacation, Wedding or Special Event! For more pictures & a video tour of the house and an area activity island video tour click the 'owners website' button at the bottom of this page.
Newly built in 2009, Pirates' Playground Villa, professionally decorated and landscaped, offers a heated rooftop pool Sep. & Oct. and Apr. & May (Closed in the winter, Nov. to Mar.), a 1900 sq. ft. fully tiled and furnished sun deck, unique to Topsail Island, and 6000+ sq. ft. of heated living space. Located on the most narrow part of the island, the ocean is just 150 feet (153 steps) in one direction and in the other direction is Galleon Bay and a private man-made, quiet, deep water canal which affords access to the Intracoastal waterway and with a 15 minute boat ride to the ocean. Kayaking and small water craft are suitable in the canal. Upon arrival you will be met by a greeter/guide, Joe, who will show you the home and answer any questions you may have.
• 8 BEDROOMS and 2 SLEEPING ROOMS (SOFA BED WITH PRIVACY CURTAIN).
• 4 STORIES / 4 STOP ELEVATOR AND 2 INSIDE STAIRWAYS FOR CONVENIENCE AND SAFETY, 6000+ sq. ft heated.
• 2 FULL KITCHENS and A 3rd EFFICIENCY KITCHEN ON THE ROOFTOP (Crow's Nest).
• HEATED ROOFTOP POOL (FREE ) Heated Apr. & May and Sep. & Oct. (closed in the winter Nov. - Mar.).
• LARGE HOT TUB on roof (Free in summer-prime but drained and filled each week Sep. to Oct. and Mar. to May for $120).
• 6 man automatic STEAM SAUNA in the roof top lounge (CROW'S NEST).
• WEDDINGS ARE WELCOME (see policy below).
• FAMILIES and FAMILY GROUPS are welcome but, NO HOUSE PARTIES.
• PERSONAL GREETER and GUIDE who will show you the home.
• INGROUND SWIMMING POOL (closed Nov. to Mar.) and never heated.
• PRIVATE BOAT SLIP with mooring piers, FISHING DOCK, BOARDWALK, and shared BOAT LAUNCH / RAMP.
• PET FRIENDLY for well-behaved pets ($200 per pet non-refundable pet fee) (PETS NOT ALLOWED IN pool areas).
• HOME THEATER with SURROUND SOUND, FREE XBOX 360 LIVE and FREE NETFLIX (unlimited streaming Internet movies).
• SLEEPS UP TO 43 (including futons, sleeper sofas, trundles, and rollaway beds).
• OLDHAUSEN POOL TABLE and POKER / GAME TABLE and KIDS area in the GREAT ROOM with FIREPLACE and DRY BAR.
• MOTHER-IN-LAW SUITE with FULL KITCHEN and LIVING ROOM (and stairway and balcony).
• TWO SETS of WASHERS / DRYERS and 2 ICE MACHINES AND 3 1/2 REFRIGERATORS.
• STAINLESS STEEL GE PROFILE appliances in all kitchens.
• MUSIC SYSTEM inside and outside house to access CDs, radio, TV (cable music) and 1 IPOD dock.
• For safety, INTERCOMS located in all bedrooms and fire escape ladders and smoke detectors on all floors.
• HANDICAPPED ACCESSIBLE with elevator stopping on all four floors.
• SECURITY camera system located on rooftop pool, ground pool, and front door with large monitor in the main kitchen.
• WIRED LAN Internet in every room and WIRELESS INTERNET for broadband cable Internet service.
• Protected DECK off the dining room. GAS GRILL available.
• PC DESKTOP computer with WIRELESS PRINTER / FAX / COPIER.
• BABY and KID FRIENDLY (gates, portable cribs, toys, games, books).
• PARKING: garage, driveways, and cul-de-sac.
• OUTDOOR and INDOOR BASKETBALL GOALS, tether ball, darts, PING-PONG.
• Indoor and outdoor BASKETBALL, CRAB CAGE, GIANT SWINGS and SANDBOX , Manicured LAWN!
• GAME and EXERCISE FITNESS ROOM on the ground level with TV and a second TV LOUNGE on the ground level.
• Interior PROFESSIONALLY DECORATED by D's Interiors, Ceramic porcelain tile throughout the house by Prince Flooring.
The Great Room has a fireplace, large screen TV with surround sound. It also has a full-size pool table and poker table and dry bar. A second living room with a full kitchen is located on the first floor.
This home is designed for large families but other groups are welcome, including wedding parties, corporate business meetings, and retreats. Topsail Island offers places and activities for people of different ages with different interests. You can easily slip away for time alone or enjoy family activities. THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE.
Attractions in the area include Historic Wilmington, NC Aquarium, Battleship USS North Carolina, Ft. Fisher Historic Site, Camp Lejeune marine museums, and golfing at the North Shore Country Club or numerous other courses.
PRE BOOKINGS AND WEDDINGS: This home does NOT give the current guest first right of refusal for the corresponding week in the next year. When booking this home for a following year a $2,000 deposit is due within 2 weeks of booking. The balance of the first half of the rent is due by January 15. The deposit will apply towards the cost of the rental. The first party to book the home and send in the $2,000 deposit secures the home for that week. When a booking is secured you are guaranteed the rental rate posted at that time of booking (posted discounts apply only to current year). This home allows weddings and will allow pre-bookings for up to two years in advance. There is a $2000 refundable damage deposit for all weddings in this home. There is a $500 non-refundable wedding/event fee.
Keywords: Huge!!! LUXURYMega Resort Home with 2 swim pools, MANY amazing EXTRAS. "INCREDIBLE VALUE"Get the full listing »