Let all your worries wash away with the sounds of the ocean when you stay at this delightful respite on the California-Oregon border! Boasting a private path to the beach and sitting merely steps away from the sparkling Pacific, the location of this vacation rental house is truly unbeatable. Nearly 1,500 square feet of comfortable living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and sleeping accommodations for 8 make this lovely abode the perfect family destination for your Smith River holiday.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
You couldn't ask for a better beach house as your northern Cali vacation home base - the ocean is in your backyard! Sip your morning coffee on the back deck while you listen to the waves crash against the shore. When you're ready to kick-start the day, gather your beach supplies and simply stroll through the private path just yards away to reach the sand.
When hunger calls, make your way back to the house to whip up a snack. The kitchen is fully equipped and provides all of the appliances and kitchenware you'll need to prepare delicious homemade dishes.
Wind down in the evenings with a movie in the living room, complete with a flat-screen cable TV. End the night with a refreshing soak in the large tub, before crawling into any of the comfortable beds. The master bedroom features another flat-screen cable TV and private access to the deck!
-- THE LOCATION --
This oceanfront abode sits on the California coast just 400 feet to the Oregon border. Drive 10 minutes up the coast into Oregon and check out Brookings, a charming seaside town with plenty of excellent restaurants, shops, and beaches to explore.
With such a fantastic beachside location, you might not even want to leave the area! In Smith River or Brookings, you can find a handful of boat rental services. Whether you choose to kayak, paddleboard, jet ski, or rent a pontoon, you're guaranteed many memorable days in the Cali sun, just outside the front door of your home-away-from-home.
When you do venture away from the vacation rental property, head south to discover the beauty of Redwood National and State Parks, a string of remarkable forests and towering redwood trees along the California coast. Stout Grove is an awesome hike in the redwoods, with the trailhead located just a 30-minute drive from the house!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2-car garage & driveway parking for 4 vehicles, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, en-suite master bathroom, towels & linens provided, bathtub, covered back deck with ocean views, pet friendly, private path to the beach, and more
- Ideal Smith River location just a few steps from the beach! Situated 400 feet from the California-Oregon border, 6 miles from the town of Brookings, & within easy driving distance of all attractions in Redwood National and State Parks
- Nearest Major Airport: Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (~117 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with a $100 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »