Long term guests come first !
Our Ezspace Team would like to host all guests.There are total 8 rooms in this big landed house. EZS Global offers fully furnished corporate housing solutions for expat accommodation in Singapore. They are located within walking distance. Free housekeeping/laundry services are provided.
The house is about five minutes walking distance from Kembangan MRT station which is three stops away from Singapore Expo; four stops to Changi Airport; five stops to Lavender MRT where the ICA (Immigration and Checkpoint Authority) building is situated; six stops to Bugis which is one of the shopping and entertainment hot spot in Singapore, not to mention the famous Arab street nearby; seven stops to City Hall and the central of our little island. Furthermore, it is 2.3 kilometers to East Coast Park, one of the most esteemed running and sports venue, through Siglap park Connector. A great place for beach lovers and sports enthusiastics.
1. Brand New Queen size bed with linen, Bed side table, Reading light
2. 32-inch LED TV with all cable channels (incl. Sports and HBO)
3. Brand New Air conditioner
4. Desk, Chair, Reading lights
5. Hair dryer
6. Towels, Shampoo, body wash, Tooth paste, Tooth Brush
7. Private Refrigerator
8. Private Bathroom
You can enjoy for free
1. WIFI everywhere
2. Free flow of Water, Tea, Coffee, Fruits
3. Cable TV
4. Laundry and Ironing services (takes 48hrs)
5. House Keeping Services
If guest need the breakfast , $10 extra for one guests. (Western / Chinese / Korean )
It is a very quite and safe neighborhood. An area allocated for private house owners.
Other things to note
3 MIN walking distance from the bus stops where there are loads of buses heading to major tour attractions and the City center and 5-6 MINS to KEMBANGAN MRT station.
On foot, u can reach the food places and shops in 3 MINS, where loads of nice local restaurants are situated.
Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar area: 25mins from Door to Door
East Coast Park has the biggest beach in Singapore which is a 5 mins drive from my place. U can go for tanning sessions, play on swings and enjoy a game or two of beach volleyball there. East Coast Park has many nice restaurants and a HUGE food court where u can try various kinds of South East Asian food at a local price.
Anyway, I can give u more info on how to survive n enjoy in Singapore when u come to my place!
See u soon! :D
1. Complimentary Laundry & Housekeeping services available. (Mon-Fri)
2. Extra Guests will be charged as SGD30 per guest per night.
3. Only Light Cooking (making instant noodle soup or heat-up) allowed
and self cleaning required after utilizing of kitchen,
4. Smoking is only allowed at smoking area. No smoking is allowed in
any in-door areas.
5. No visitors are allowed unless there was notice and
approval given prior to visits.
6. Inspections will be conducted to check on any damages or loss of items in rooms.Get the full listing »