1. In general please refrain from making loud noises at night after 11pm so that other housemates can sleep peacefully.
2. Loss or misplacement of key inside room and locking yourself out will incur an unlock fee / key duplicate S$120. As host and apartment caretaker do not live in the apartment, it's a pain to travel all the way to unlock room, especially if this happens in the wee hours or before midnight.
3. Due to building security against daily/weekly airbnb rowdy guests who treated the building as parties places and disregard the residents' peace, there's a *law/rule* to deny entry to 'anyone' who register 'as airbnb guest' with the security.
4. Only holder of access cards is allowed access to this building and no sharing of access cards. A deposit / refundable fee of $150 to rent the access card as proof of being a new tenant, due to the current covid19 virus situations/security. This $150 is forfeited if u lose the access card due to costs and time spent on paperwork to handle security and office application of replacement access card.
5. First time checkin is flexible from 11am-6pm (monday to friday only by building rules) escorted by my helper.
6. Will need your facial photo 1 day before checkin to send to office security to update as new tenant since this residential apartment lift lobby access is via facial recognition.
1. Private living room space with cable-TV and sofa
+ 1. Lockable Room & Fully Private
+ PERSONAL Shower cubicle inside bedroom
+ Queen-Size / Double-bed, study table + chair, your own bar fridge
+ Bedsheet / Towel
+ Free/Unlimited wifi
- note toilet outside bedroom
- note 4 other housemates in this shared duplex apartment
- Note no-window from bedroom
- 24hr checkin via door code, No curfews (but do keep noise level down after 12am)
- Light cooking using shared microwave, induction cooker in pantry area
- Unlimited high speed wireless usage (1gbps)
- Unlimited usage of washer + dryer
- Self service kettle (shared) for hot water
- Iron and board (shared)
- As Host manages more than 12 apartments and 72 rooms in singapore, guest may not see him but he will always assign an assistant onsite for any physical matters.
- Best way to contact host is via text (sms, whatspp, viber, wechat, LINE) and response is usually within 5 mins
- Regular cleaning of apartment s common areas & bathrooms by cleaner for hygience
- Regular aircon servicing of all rooms for comfort.
- Apartment is at People s Park Complex, Chinatown MRT exit C.
- Right in the heart of town, proximity to everything!
- 24-hours security, 24-hours food & drinks
- Access to THREE MRT lines: 1 min walk from Chinatown MRT (purple and blue lines), 5 min walk from Outram MRT (green line)
- 1-4 stations away from Clarke Quay, Outram, Tiong Bahru, City Hall, Dhoby Gaut, Somerset, Raffles Place, Tanjong Pagar.
- 1-5 mins walk to Amenities! 24-hr food centres / Shopping centre / Supermarket, etc.
- More than 20 bus lines at bus stops right beside the apartment building.
- 5-10 mins bus to CBD, Beach road, Orchard road, Shenton way, etc.
- 5-10 mins walk to outram, clarke quay (night entertainment), etc.
- 15-30 mins walk to CBD, marina bay sands, suntec city.Get the full listing »