WILDERNEST COLORADO - TOWNHOME RENTAL - VACATION RENTAL - Rocky Mountain Resort Management
Do you want to be able to CANCEL for ANY Reason? See our insurance and coverages http://rmrm.net/travel-damage-insurance/ 9% of your stay cost that we collect.
ALL POOLS AND HOT TUBS IN THE COUNTY ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Prospector Village TOWNHOMES
Immaculate Townhome that sleeps 10! See Lake Dillon and the Continental Divide from this stunning 3 bedroom 3 Bathroom with 2 car attached garage. Open kitchen, spacious living area, beautiful deck, and a large master suite. Pool/hot tub at clubhouse and miles of hiking trails out your door. Convenient location close to all of Summit County's resorts and amenities. Wood floors on the main level and abundant windows. Heated garage, brand new carpet, granite tiled counters and stainless steel appliances. Must see! Here you will be centrally located to Dillon, ski areas, and hiking and biking trails.
Enjoy a relaxing retreat of a lifetime at this updated 3-bed, 3-bath Silverthorne vacation rental townhouse situated just minutes from Keystone Resort, Copper Mountain and Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. The 1,950-square-foot interior hosts up to 10, complete with all the comforts of home, while the community features resort amenities, like a pool and 2 hot tubs. With stunning views, quiet trails, nearby ski resorts, Lake Dillon, hiking and biking trails, shopping options and more, this 4-season retreat will serve your every need!
Master Bedroom 1: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Bunk Bed, Twin/Full Bunk Bed | Bedroom | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Drive through Summit County as you approach your new Rocky Mountain getaway, offering garage and driveway parking, plus access to resort amenities, including a pool, 2 hot tubs, clubhouse, Foosball table and more!
Inside, you're greeted by a modern interior, outfitted with sleek hardwood flooring and comfortable furnishings. In your downtime, connect to the free WiFi, watch the large flat-screen cable TV, or curl up with a good book in front of the elegant river rock fireplace.
After days spent skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking or boating, you'll love returning to this comfortable home to prepare a hearty meal in the fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Come nighttime, everyone in your group will have their own space to unwind. Start your nightly routine in any one of the 3 elegant bathrooms, before retreating to one of the 3 bedrooms comfortably accommodating a total of 10 guests.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 large flat-screen cable TVs, a deck with mountain views and a gas grill, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, garage access, 4 parking spaces and more
- Access to the community pool, 2 outdoor hot tubs, clubhouse and more
- Superb Silverthorne location - Short drive to Keystone, Copper Mountain, A-Basin and Breckenridge Ski Areas! Easy access to skiing, snowboarding, hiking, mountain biking, golfing, swimming, boating, fishing, shopping, a plethora of restaurants, bars, and much more
- Please note that there is a kayak in the garage, however, it is not for guest to use
- Airport: Denver International Airport (92 miles away)
On-Site Event Information:
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 20
- Event fee: $200
- Outside services/vendor details: Catering is allowed. No DJs or porta potties
- Event parking: 6 additional spots are available near the unit. Inquire for more details.
- Alcohol Policies: Alcohol is permitted. Guests must supply their own
- Event insurance: Not required, but recommended. Please inquire with RMRM for additional information
This property is right in the heart of Silverthorne's Wilderness area. Close to all Summit County ski resorts and Lake Dillon, on the local shuttle bus line affording easy access to both winter and summer activities just minutes away from your front door.. Minutes to all the resorts, Copper, Breckenridge, Keystone and A-Basin. 30 to 35 minutes to vail and 45 minutes to Beaver Creek. Wildernest is a true central location for skiing and seeing all the mountain resorts. Cool dry summer days mean air conditioning is not needed, and properties in the county do not have them. With a variety of outdoor activities, everyone can enjoy summertime in the Rockies. Go for a hike, mountain bike on paved and natural trails, or get a feel for true western horseback riding. In the winter, enjoy a day of exhilarating skiing or snowshoe through a pristine alpine meadow in the quiet beauty of a fresh blanket of snow. So whether you're coming for scenic beauty, spectacular skiing, mountain biking, or the sounds of a flowing mountain stream, discover Colorado, summer or winter.
Rocky Mountain Resort Management, Wildernest Colorado Condominium RentalsGet the full listing »