Explore Central Florida's renowned artesian springs from this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom Silver Springs vacation rental cabin, just steps away from the water's edge. This cozy home sleeps up to 4 guests and provides a prime location with uninterrupted views of the lake. Nestled in the Ocala National Forest, this property offers endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including mountain biking, hiking and kayaking for an exciting getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Futon
Outfitted with comfortable furnishings and simplistic decor, this cozy cabin offers a true home-away-from-home experience.
Relax and recharge every day in the main living area, complete with a futon sofa, 2-seat dining area, and a flat-screen TV. You'll enjoy uninterrupted views of the lake from the living room, with tons of natural light pouring from sliding glass doors that lead to the patio.
Head outside and drink your morning coffee while you enjoy the fresh lake air and surrounding beauty. The patio also features a picnic table with seating for 4 and a charcoal grill, providing the perfect space to watch evening sunsets and munch on freshly grilled burgers as you look out over the lake.
Prepare for the day with a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, with an oven, full gas stovetop and enough space to prepare tasty meals.
Rest up for each day of Florida adventure in your quiet and comfortable bedroom, then wake up and wash off with a shower before heading out to the Silver Springs attractions.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cabin offers panoramic views of the lake from both the outdoor deck and living room, serving as a constant reminder that you're on vacation and you can spend your days however you choose!
The cabins in this charming community of homes are nestled just off the main highway, in the middle of the Ocala National Forest, surrounded by an array of outdoor activities like canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, four-wheeling and nature walks through forest and lake trails.
If you're looking for fun local activities to fill your days, head west to Ocala and check out amazing spots like the Sholom Park with wildlife and nature tours, a shopping mall and some dynamite bars and restaurants. Ocala is a delightful city just outside the national park and only a 30-minute drive from the cabin.
If you’re looking to spend time by the ocean during your stay, the home is just about an hour drive to the Atlantic Coast where you'll find the popular Ormond Beach and Daytona Beach. Enjoy a family adventure and head down to Walt Disney Resort, about an 80-mile drive away in the Orlando area, where you can visit the various Disney Theme Parks!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, air-conditioning units in the main room and bedroom, an outdoor patio with a picnic table, charcoal grill and lake views, parking for 2 cars, and more
- Wonderful Silver Springs location - Nestled against the lake and surrounded by access points for great fishing, canoeing, nature walks, biking and more. The home is just one hour away from the Atlantic Coast beaches and 1.5 hours north of Orlando and Disney World Resorts!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport (~55 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
-No Pets Allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-inGet the full listing »