Lake Norman awaits at this family-friendly 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom Sherrills Ford vacation rental home! Situated directly on the water, this is the perfect home base for an unforgettable North Carolina retreat with loved ones. Bring your own boat or rent one locally to tie up at the private dock, setting your group up for perfect days on the water. There are numerous parks, trails and fishing destinations nearby to take advantage of your beautiful surroundings.
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out, along with a camera in facing the back entry basement door. They do not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-over-Full Bunk Beds | Additional Sleeping: Sleeper Sofa, Futon
Welcome to your new home-away-from-home, where you'll find all the comforts and amenities you'll need to enjoy your stay. Catch a glimpse of the lake in the backyard as you arrive, sure to put you right into vacation mode.
Inside, the home is well-appointed and offers over 2,500 square feet of living space for your family to spread out and spend quality time together.
The fully equipped kitchen features ample counter space and everything you'll need to whip up a tasty meal. Set the dining table and serve dinner family-style or dine al fresco with a view of the water!
A covered gazebo just off the dock features seating, ceiling fans, a bar top, and even a flat-screen antenna and live stream TV, making a perfect spot for an evening nightcap. On chilly nights, gather around the fire pit in colorful Adirondack chairs.
The living room upstairs offers comfy seating and a flat-screen cable TV, while a separate living area in the basement is sure to be a favorite hangout. Stretch out on the sectional sofa and watch a movie, challenge your loved ones to a game of foosball and grab a refreshing beverage from the fridge!
-- THE LOCATION --
With such a great lakefront location, you’ll never have to miss a day on the water! Bring your own boat to tie up to the dock (there is a boat ramp just a few miles away) or rent one at Lake Norman Marina. You’ll also find jet skis, pontoon boats, and tube rentals.
Pack up a picnic and venture to nearby parks, including Lake Norman State Park and Zootastic Park. Kids and adults alike will love seeing the exotic animals and taking a wagon ride!
The anglers in your group will be thrilled at the chance to reel in an impressive catch at Lake Norman. There are several fishing tournaments held annually, so be sure to check the calendar.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen and separate kitchenette, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen TVs with streaming capabilities, in-unit laundry machines, central air conditioning, Pack-N-Play, foosball table, charcoal grill, fire pit, furnished deck, lakefront gazebo with outdoor seating, ceiling fans, bartop, and direct lake access with dock
- Relaxing Sherrills Ford location with access to numerous nearby parks, trails, and waterfront fun
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport (~30 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Absolutely no events, parties or large gatherings ($500 fine if evidence is found of a party)
- Please observe quiet hours from 10:30 PM - 8:00 AM
- NOTE: This property is best suited for 6 adults and 5 children
- Daytime maximum number of guests allowed should not exceed the number of guests confirmed in the booking
- NOTE: Your safety matters. There is a Ring doorbell security camera, located next to the front door facing out, along with a camera in facing the back entry basement door. They do not look into any interior spaces
- Additional daytime guests must be approved prior to booking (additional unapproved guests will be asked to leave)
- There will be a $500 fine if evidence of unapproved guests is found
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-out
EIN: 83-1340553Get the full listing »